Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 6th, 2003, 11:10 AM   #1
Trevor Angelus
Warrior

Default Arvin Sloane as Baltar?

Since the tragic death of John Colicos, chances for Baltar being in a continuation are slim. However while I was reading Warhawk and reading Baltar's conversation with Cain, it occured that there was an actor, very different than Colicos's style, but had the soul and arrogance to play Baltar. The guy who plays Arvin Sloane on Alias could pull it off I believe.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the two have VASTLY different acting styles.
Old December 6th, 2003, 08:24 PM   #2
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Trevor, that might be the best suggestion for a recast of Baltar I've heard so far.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2003, 10:46 AM   #3
Trevor Angelus
Warrior

Thanx Jewels!

Now if we could find a good Cain! I was thinking Charlton Heston, but a lot of people want him for Adama.

For me there can be only one Adama, and that was Lorne Greene. Only one person even tempts me for Adama, nad it it only because of his voice and acting style. Patrick Stewart.
Old December 7th, 2003, 11:22 AM   #4
Proximo
Commodore
The Andorian Simpson

What about Malcom McDowell as Baltar? He'd certainly bring it off pretty well. He can do a really good Misunderstood Evil...
Proximo is offline   Reply With Quote