Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Conventions
Notices
Conventions Non BG Conventions included too!

Old October 16th, 2006, 11:58 PM   #1
monolith21
Squadron Leader

Default Wondercon table?

Anyone interested in getting a fan run table representing TOS BSG at Wondercon? A few of us talked about it at Comic Con but it'll take more than two or three people to get up the money to get a table.

I'd love to talk about what everyone would like to to see (BSG table wise) at the convention.

Lt. Killian
Blackstar Squadron
"The Fighting Faithful"

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
-Albert Einstein
monolith21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2006, 10:21 PM   #2
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Location: In My Battlestar over San Diego waiting for everyone else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monolith21
Anyone interested in getting a fan run table representing TOS BSG at Wondercon? A few of us talked about it at Comic Con but it'll take more than two or three people to get up the money to get a table.

I'd love to talk about what everyone would like to to see (BSG table wise) at the convention.
Hey there Mark!
How's it goin'? Hope all is well with you. Sorry I haven't called you in a while. Wondercon could be financially problematic for me. I have a number of personal things in play in the short term, one being I may need to move in a few months. Depending on timing, Wondercon could be off my radar unfortunately. I will know more as the year ends, say beginning of December. I will be in touch. I wouldn't mind checking the Con out though. Take care Bro!

Steve

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..." Chief Brody - Jaws
"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
CBSG4ever is offline   Reply With Quote