Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Other Science Fiction Shows
Notices
Other Science Fiction Shows A place to discuss all of the other Sci-Fi shows
which may tickle your fancy!

Old August 18th, 2004, 11:54 AM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Default The motherload of sci-fi news!

While this is more news in general, i'd thought i'll give this out before it's gone (trust me it won't be around for much longer if a certain somebody finds out!) i couldn't call myself a science fiction fan if i didn't put up this link. but then again after going on this place i'm sure the movie is ruined for many somewhat, by looking at all this glorious info.

So for the first time, KJ telling you all despite the fact he is good at finding odd links to news. Go to this site at your own risk if you want spoilers of next year's big movie.

http://internapse.proboards6.com/ind...isplay&start=0

Good news can definately be a good and bad thing!

Enjoy

KJ

KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2004, 12:29 PM   #2
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

Good Find!!!!!

"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2004, 01:37 PM   #3
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Terrific pics, KJ !!
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.
BST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2004, 01:55 PM   #4
repcisg
Bad Email Address

Well done!
repcisg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2004, 02:44 PM   #5
KJ
Strike Leader

Thanks, even my friends say i'm the best at finding links and news of all sorts on the web. although this has brought out a love/hate relationship with Lucasfilm and it's hyperspace.com business!

They better not put out some B.S. about fans putting their stuff on the net for all to see when they set up a pay-as-you-watch online system where you see the 24/7 production of the next chapter of Episode 3. That would be bitting the hand that feeds them, in one respect or another? it's kind of silly and weird putting out so much info about a film wayyyyyy... before it's release date.

I was planning on buying the 'Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith Art Book' when it came out along side the film's release? Why bother now when you can make you're own book from those pics. Come on, how many pictures have you all saved hmmm.. got 300 plus already?!

Then again there is the other part of me that says. Damn!.......General Greivous is gonna be the ultimate badass in spades judging by the looks of things.

It is surely a 50/50 affair for me today but i can't complain can i.

Revenge of the Sith just maybe the Empire Strikes Back of the prequel trilogy finally.

KJ

Old August 18th, 2004, 10:29 PM   #6
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Very well done! thanks!

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2004, 08:55 AM   #7
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kingjason
While this is more news in general, i'd thought i'll give this out before it's gone (trust me it won't be around for much longer if a certain somebody finds out!) i couldn't call myself a science fiction fan if i didn't put up this link. but then again after going on this place i'm sure the movie is ruined for many somewhat, by looking at all this glorious info.

So for the first time, KJ telling you all despite the fact he is good at finding odd links to news. Go to this site at your own risk if you want spoilers of next year's big movie.

http://internapse.proboards6.com/ind...isplay&start=0

Good news can definately be a good and bad thing!

Enjoy

KJ

I can't wait to see that movie! I don't think it's a bad
thing at all! I especially loved finding the script
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2004, 12:36 AM   #8
KJ
Strike Leader

What, this one?

According to the opening-text crawl that begins Episode 3, the Clone Wars continue to rage between the Old Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems (The Separatists). The opening-text crawl also reveals that the enemy Separatists have taken Supreme Chancellor Palpatine hostage. Next, we see an epic space battle (the largest space battle ever seen in a Star Wars film) taking place over Coruscant between the Republic military forces and the Separatist's military forces. General Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and other Jedi Knights enter the battle with clone troopers in star ships.

Obi-Wan is now a Jedi Master and Anakin is a full-fledged Jedi Knight. During the battle, the Jedi use a new version of the Jedi star fighters, which have been augmented for battle. Obi-Wan and Anakin make it their primary objective to free Palpatine from the Separatists. Palpatine is being held prisoner in the flag ship of the Separatist armada. This just happens to be the biggest and most heavily fortified star ship in the Separatist's fleet.

After much excitement, Obi-Wan and Anakin pilot their ships inside the Separatist ship holding Palpatine. Soon after landing, General Grievous (the half-man and half-machine leader of the droid armies) comes after Obi-Wan and Anakin. The two Jedi manage to flee from Grievous and his battalion by using giant tubes. Obi-Wan and Anakin then proceed to an elevator and eventually run into Count Dooku. A tremendous light-saber duel erupts between Obi-Wan and Anakin vs. Dooku. Grievous enters the fight and managesto hurt Obi-Wan.

However, realizing that he might be captured or killed, Grievous leaves the Separatist flag ship as the ship gets pounded by laser fire from the Republic star ships. Next, Anakin duels with Dooku alone as Obi-Wan is sidelined with his injury. Palpatine watches this duel while being imprisoned in a chair. Palpatine also speaks during this dramatic duel. Anakin manages to slice off one or both of Dooku's arms. Anakin then pauses to give Dooku a chance to beg for his life.

Next, Anakin uses two light sabers to cut off Dooku's head. Palpatine lets out an evil cackling laugh after watching Anakin destroy Dooku. To avoid destruction, Anakin races to the control area of the Separatists star ship so that he can safely land the heavily damaged ship. Anakin successfully lands the ship on the surface of Coruscant and emergency vessels arrive toquench the fire that is overtaking the ship.

Mas Amedda and Palpatine's royal guards arrive and take Palpatine to the Galactic Senate. As Palpatine disembarks the ship that carried him to the Senate, Palpatine is greeted by a group of Senators and Jedi Knights. Palpatine enters the Senate and Padme Amidala is waiting for Palpatine. Padme is wearing clothes that hide her pregnancy. Her marriage to Anakin remains a complete secret. Before the Senate, Palpatine announces that the Separatist leader (Count Dooku) is now dead and that the Separatists are in disarray. Palpatine advises that the Republic must strike against the Separatists while the Separatists are in chaos.

For Obi-Wan's next mission, the Jedi Council orders Obi-Wan to hunt down General Grievous. Anakin is upset that the Jedi Council does not adequately acknowledge the fact that Anakin destroyed Dooku all be himself. With great cleverness, Palpatine feels Anakin's great anger and uses this to Palaptine' s benefit. Palpatine asks the Jedi Council to allow Anakin to be his bodyguard. Anakin is eager to serve Palpatine because Palpatine has long been a great supporter of Anakin's career.

Meanwhile, Bail Organa is seen at a meeting in Padme's residence. The focus of this meeting is to have Palpatine relinquish his emergency powers. Powers which Palpatine promised to relinquish at the end of the Clone Wars. In other parts of the galaxy, the Jedi and clone trooper forces continue to battle the Separatist military in various star systems. On Kashyyyk (the Wookiee home world), Yoda oversees clone troopers during an important battle. Meanwhile, back on Coruscant, Mace Windu manages to piece together the Sith conspiracy and comes to the conclusion that Palpatine is evil.

Windu arrives at Palpatine's office to air his suspicions directly to Palpatine. Anakin is present with Palpatine as Windu asserts his belief that Palpatine is up to no good. With massive hate, Palpatine unleashes a strong current of dark side lightning at Windu. With great skill, Windu deflects this lightning with his light saber. Here and now, Anakin is left with the most important decision of his life. Will Anakin save Windu from Palpatine or will Anakin strike down Windu and save Palpatine?

Palpatine claims that the Jedi are corrupt and deceitful. Furthermore, Palpatine states that the Jedi themselves have always sought to undermine Anakin's destiny. The choice is clear for Anakin. Anakin and Mace Windu engage in a very dramatic duel. Palpatine helps Anakin during the duel. Anakin finally slays Windu.

Next, Palpatine finally reveals to Anakin that Palpatine is indeed a Sith Lord. Palpatine cleverly convinces Anakin that the powers of the dark side will bring Anakin's great promise to fruition. On a new planet never before seen in a Star Wars movie, Obi-Wan (with his contingent of clone troopers) finds General Grievous. A spectacular battle erupts between Obi-Wan and his forces vs. Grievous and Grievous' battle droids. The battle is waged on a high cliff top with a breathtaking view around them. What follows next is a chase sequence, whereby Obi-Wan (riding a computer-animated lizard-like creature) chases after Grievous, who is riding a device that looks similar to a Hailfire droid.

The chase comes to an end and Obi-Wan and Grievous launch into a light-saber battle. During this battle, Grievous' arms split in two and Grievous is suddenly wielding four light sabers against Obi-Wan. Eventually, Obi-Wan finishes Grievous off with blaster fire from a gun. While dying, Grievous' eyes are ejected from their sockets. Back on Coruscant, there are demands that Palpatine must surrender his emergency powers since the Clone Wars appear to be at an end. Palpatine states that he will not give up his emergency powers. Palpatine now claims that he must keep his emergency powers to battle the threat posed by the Jedi Knights.

Palpatine claims that the Jedi are traitors to the Republic and that the Jedi were actually conspiring with Count Dooku to defeat the Grand Old Republic. Palpatine insists that the Jedi are to blame for the millions of deaths and the destruction of many star systems during the Clone Wars. Also, Palpatine relates the story of how a Jedi Master tried to assassinate him. Luckily, Anakin was there to save Palpatine from this would-be Jedi assassin. Palpatine retains his tyrannical powers and announces the creation of his Empire.

Next, Palpatine orders the Republic military to find the Jedi and destroy them all. Those opposed to Palpatine (Padme, Bail Organa and Mon Mothma of Chandrila) hold a meeting to discuss what has just transpired regarding Palpatine's extreme power grab. They decide to take no action at the moment and to see how things will develop. An assassination attempt is made on Bail Organa's life. Bail makes his way to a landing platform where his red speeder is waiting for him. To avoid laser fire, Bail hides behind his speeder. Bail successfully escapes from Coruscant.

After this attack, Padme leaves Coruscant for Naboo for her own safety. Now the clone troopers receive their orders to hunt down the Jedi. Obi-Wan has to kill a clone trooper, who had become Obi-Wan's friend during the Clone Wars. The decimation of the Jedi by the clone troopers is seen occurring in several star systems across the galaxy. The Jedi are vastly outnumbered by the clone troopers and have no chance to save their lives. With many clone troopers at Anakin's side, Anakin attacks the Jedi Temple and kills all the Jedi younglings and any Jedi who tries to protect the younglings. Palpatine dispatches Anakin to the planet called Mustafar (which is a lava planet) to destroy the remaining Separatist leaders. Then, Anakin heads to Naboo to speak with Padme.

Anakin tells Padme that he is headed to Mustafar to destroy the Separatist leaders. Also, Anakin tells Padme that the Republic is coming to an end, that Palpatine will turn the Republic into an Empire and that Anakin has already killed some Jedi Knights. Moreover, Anakin claims that the Jedi are traitors and very corrupt. The Jedi can no longer be trusted. Padme believes everything that Anakin tells her and she supports Anakin 100 percent. Anakin continues to dearly loves Padme and still believes he can trust her and only her.

Meanwhile, Yoda happens to be on Kashyyyk when the clone troopers turn on him. Chewbacca and other Wookiees save Yoda from the clone trooper betrayal. While on Kashyyyk, Yoda finds an ancient Sith manuscript. Yoda believes he must go to the Jedi Temple and meditates on future events. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan hides on a new world. The leader of this world graciously welcomes Obi-Wan and promises to help Obi-Wan's plight. On this world, Obi-Wan finds out about Anakin turning against the Jedi. Obi-Wan decides to head for Naboo.

On Naboo, Obi-Wan finds Padme at her villa. At first, Padme does not trust Obi-Wan and refuses to tell Obi-Wan anything. However, eventually, Padme tells Obi-Wan that she is pregnant with Anakin's child. Padme tells Obi-Wan of Anakin's future plans and that there still remains some good in Anakin. Obi-Wan plans to leave Naboo without Padme, but Padme is able to hide on Obi-Wan's star ship without Obi-Wan realizing this. Obi-Wan tracks Anakin's star ship to Mustafar.

End of part one

Old August 20th, 2004, 12:44 AM   #9
KJ
Strike Leader

Part 2

During his meditations, Yoda comes to the conclusion that if he can destroy the Sith Master, then the Sith Apprentice will automatically be destroyed. Sidious confronts Yoda at the Jedi Temple. Yoda engages in a terribly violent fight with Sidious. Yoda ends up losing this battle. Next, Obi-Wan arrives on Mustafar, but Anakin has already eliminated all the Separatist leaders. Obi-Wan and Anakin begin to argue. Suddenly, Padme appears believing she can help them both. Anakin is upset with Padme because she led Obi-Wan right to him. Anakin feels betrayed. As a result, Anakin becomes very angry, loses self control and ends up putting the Force choke on Padme. Padme hits her head when she falls to the ground. Obi-Wan ignites his light saber. The legendary duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin has begun and it begins amongst the dead bodies of the Separatist leaders.

This duel is very epic in nature. It takes place in several locations. Volcanoes erupt and the ground shakes. One location is a mechanical room. In another location, they hang from cables and finally end up at a volcano crater. Obi-Wan manages to cut off Anakin's other real arm. Amazingly, Anakin continues to duel Obi-Wan using his mechanical arm. Later on during the duel, Obi-Wan cuts off one of Anakin's legs (perhaps even both of Anakin's legs are severed). Anakin slips on the slope of the volcano and plummets into molten lava. Next, Obi-Wan leaves the area and takes care of Padme, who was badly hurt by Anakin's Force choke. Clone troopers arrive and rescue Anakin. These clone troopers then board a star ship with Anakin and take off.

After the Obi-Wan vs. Anakin conflict, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Bail Organa and Padme are traveling on the Tantive 4: Blockade Runner for Alderaan. However, an emergency stop on a new world has to be made when Padme becomes gravely ill. The Skywalker twins are removed from Padme. Subsequently, Padme does die after giving birth to the Skywalker twins. Elsewhere, Anakin heals inside mechanical armor. Anakin regains consciousness, awakens in his black Darth Vader armor and is told that he is responsible for Padme's death. Anakin is so distraught that he destroys the room he is in with the Force. Anakin is also upset at finding out that he has become more machine than man as a result of his duel with Obi-Wan. In his anger, Anakin Force chokes many people and uses the Force to throw droids around the room. Next, Palpatine gives Anakin the moniker of Lord Darth Vader.

A funeral is held in Padme's honor. Some of her handmaidens and Sio Bibble attend the ceremony. From the afterlife, Qui-Gon Jinn communicates with Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan (with Bail Organa and Yoda's input) decides to hide the Skywalker twins on Tatooine with Owen and Beru Lars. It is Bail Organa in his Tantive 4: Blockade Runner that carry Obi-Wan and the Skywalker twins toward Tatooine. Yoda arrives on Dagobah via an escape pod from the Tantive 4 as the remaining Jedi Knights scatter all across the galaxy trying to escape the Imperial onslaught. Yoda plans to wait patiently until it is time for Yoda to do his part in bringing down the Sith. However, Bail's star ship comes under fire from Palpatine's forces. Bail's ship is boarded by Palpatine's minions. Obi-Wan and young Luke escape aboard an escape pod headed towards Tatooine. Bail Organa claims young Leia to be his own child. Also, Bail Organa makes certain that C-3PO's memory will be erased. On the bridge of a star destroyer Palpatine, Vader and Tarkin are seen standing and looking out into space. They are watching the death star being constructed.

After arriving on Tatooine, Obi-Wan requests that Owen and Beru Lars take care of young Luke. Obi-Wan tells Owen and Beru that Anakin died fighting in the Clone Wars. Understandably, Owen blames the Jedi for Anakin's fate stating that the Jedi never should have taken Anakin from Tatooine in the first place. Owen and Beru decide to raise young Luke as their own child and seek to never see Obi-Wan again. Obi-Wan now goes by the name Ben and stays close by to watch Luke grow up. Fade to black. Roll end credits.

Great script, whether it be an early version, fanboyish fan script or another something script from elsewhere!

Sad, epic, action driven, kickass fights etc etc.....

I only wish a certain franchise could blossom like that on it's own. Which it may do should we get our Continuation movie!

KJ

Old August 20th, 2004, 02:28 PM   #10
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

"Subsequently, Padme does die after giving birth to the Skywalker twins"

Well that means Lucas is going to have to alter another scene in ROTJ, where Luke asks Leia, "Do you remember your mother? Your real mother?"
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2004, 02:36 PM   #11
julix
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Paddon
"Subsequently, Padme does die after giving birth to the Skywalker twins"

Well that means Lucas is going to have to alter another scene in ROTJ, where Luke asks Leia, "Do you remember your mother? Your real mother?"

That is what I am curious about but it says it may not be the real script...and that is what I think...it is a good outline...I think it will be very close.....can't wait
julix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM   #12
KJ
Strike Leader

Even though Episode 3 has Anakin throughout my only wish is we see a little Vader action as well as hear his voice (James Earl Jones) at the end. Vader in his prime in E3 would be the cherry on top the cake for alot of people.

Fansite message boards are debating whether or not former villains led to the creation of vader after Anakin is patched up to become Darth Vader? You know fandom talk about i.e. Sidious using D.N.A. and parts from other other major villians in the prequel series.

The agility of Darth Maul, the skill and power of Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus and the bionics of General Grievious?! Nice ideas and all but. Should that not be the case i'd like Lucas to give us a tiny piece of vader action to cap off the prequel trilogy. After all Episode 4 gives us, a 20 years older version of Vader. who spend his life serving the Emperor being his intimidating enforcer. i want to see a vader swatting a pathful of Jedi's.

Even if, it is in the final 2 mintues of the picture with John Williams music blasting out at the end of the film with Vader's harsh breathing haunting the theme.

KJ
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM   #13
KJ
Strike Leader

Quote:
That is what I am curious about but it says it may not be the real script...and that is what I think...it is a good outline...I think it will be very close.....can't wait
There are other great fan scripts. i'll put'em up for comparison, soon as i can get them.

KJ
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM   #14
julix
Bad Email Address

Quote:
There are other great fan scripts. i'll put'em up for comparison, soon as i can get them.

KJ

Thanks will be good to see what others look like....Thanks!
Old August 21st, 2004, 12:49 AM   #15
KJ
Strike Leader

Haven't come across it yet. but here is a link to TheForce.net where there is plenty of fan fiction stories up for a good reading.

http://boards.theforce.net/Revenge_of_the_Sith_(Spoilers_Allowed)/b10331/16139254/?2342

Enjoy

I'm still on the hunt out there for those other fan scripts from a ton of links out there!

KJ
Old August 21st, 2004, 10:03 AM   #16
julix
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Haven't come across it yet. but here is a link to TheForce.net where there is plenty of fan fiction stories up for a good reading.

http://boards.theforce.net/Revenge_of_the_Sith_(Spoilers_Allowed)/b10331/16139254/?2342

Enjoy

I'm still on the hunt out there for those other fan scripts from a ton of links out there!

KJ

Danke
Old August 21st, 2004, 10:06 AM   #17
repcisg
Bad Email Address

We should setup a special section just for the links.

Good jon KJ.
repcisg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2004, 01:46 PM   #18
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by repcisg
We should setup a special section just for the links.

Good jon KJ.
that sounds good to me Repcisg
Old August 23rd, 2004, 02:43 AM   #19
KJ
Strike Leader

Found it.

An early fan made script from supershadow.com that claims to be old George Lucas' work. But that's B.S. it's a fairly entertaining fan opus script is all. Nothing more nothing less. See who it compares to the others.

Part 1

Star Wars Episode 3
First Rough Draft
Plot Summary Script Synopsis Story
Revenge of the Sith
by
George Lucas

The Clone Wars are now over two years old. The entire galaxy has been thrown into chaos. On one side of the conflict are hundreds of wayward star systems, led by Count Dooku, who are rebelling against the Republic led by the scheming-in-secret Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious. The inhabitants of the galaxy are growing tired of the wars. Battles will break out with no warning in various star systems. Many star systems have been completed devastated by the Clone Wars. Suddenly, peace will be agreed upon by both sides and then, suddenly, the fighting will break out again.

Palpatine manages to frame the Galactic Senate and the Jedi Knights for much of what is going on during the wars. Palpatine makes them the scape goats for all of the galaxies many problems. The people grow tired of the Galactic Senate and the Jedi Knights. They are ready for drastic change and Palpatine realizes this.

At the beginning of the movie, Anakin is seen at an awards ceremony receiving yet another medal for his valor in battle. A pregnant Padme is with Anakin at the ceremony. After the ceremony, Palpatine manages to separate Padme from Anakin so that the beautiful, Asiatic-looking Darth Xio Jade can seduce Anakin. Xio Jade introduces herself to Anakin and uses a powerful, irresistible dark side mind trick to seduce Anakin. It doesn't hurt that Xio is also one of the most beautiful women in the galaxy. She records their affair on a Sith holocron and sends the holocron to Palpatine.

Palpatine then orders the Jedi Council to send Obi-Wan Kenobi to deliver the holocron to Padme. Padme is devastated after seeing Anakin with Xio Jade. Her trust in Anakin is now completely destroyed. She refuses to see Anakin when he arrives at their home. Palpatine's red royal guards quickly lead Anakin away from Padme. Palpatine then orders the Jedi Council to have Obi-Wan hide Padme from Anakin. Palpatine then sets up a secret meeting with Anakin. Palpatine tells Anakin that their are conspirators against both Palpatine and Anakin amongst the Jedi Knights.

He warns that Anakin's master, Obi-Wan, is no longer really his friend. Palpatine states that Obi-Wan wishes to end the marriage between Anakin and Padme. The blood in Anakin's veins nearly boils after hearing of this deception. Palpatine relates that Obi-Wan is the one who wanted Xio Jade to seduce him. Palpatine warns that Obi-Wan may secretly be a dreaded Sith Lord.

Anakin confronts Obi-Wan on a volcanic world. Anakin demands that Obi-Wan take him to Padme immediately. Obi-Wan refuses and states that the Jedi Council has told him that Padme is not allowed to see Anakin. Anakin is outraged.

Anakin draws his light-sabre and ignites it. Anakin demands to see Padme again. Obi-Wan refuses and tells Anakin to put down his light sabre. Anakin refuses. Obi-Wan lights his light sabre and then orders his padawan to put down his sabre. Anakin again refuses and strikes at Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan quickly ignites his sabre and blocks Anakin's sabre. Obi-Wan states that this duel is dangerous because they are surrounded by many molten pools of lava. Anakin refuses to end the duel unless he is given access to Padme.

Obi-Wan states that he cannot disobey the Jedi Council and continues to block Anakin's attack. The two duel for quite some time. Anakin gets reckless and falls into one of the molten pools. Anakin's light sabre falls to the ground. Obi-Wan watches Anakin sink into the lava pool. Obi-Wan leaves to find help to rescue Anakin. Palpatine enters and has his storm troopers rescue Anakin from the molten pool. They then quickly leave the area. A few minutes later, Obi-Wan returns with some medical droids. They are unable to find Anakin. Obi-Wan assumes the molten pool has consumed Anakin's body. Obi-Wan finds Anakin's light sabre on the ground and takes it with him. Obi-Wan tells Padme that Anakin is dead. Padme is saddened by this news.

Palpatine's medical droids nurse Anakin back to health. Anakin is eventually placed into his familiar-looking black mask and body armor. Palpatine introduces Anakin to the ways of the Sith. Anakin grows to hate the Jedi and the Republic. Palpatine promises that, in time, Anakin will be reunited with Padme, but in the mean time Anakin must be patient and allow their plan to unfold. Anakin takes the name of Darth Vader. Only Palpatine and his trusted minions know that Darth Vader is actually Anakin. Everyone else believes that Anakin is dead.

The Clone Wars continue to rage on and thousands of Republic clones are killed in the various battles. The Galactic Senate is under heavy pressure from their people to find a way to end the wars. Palpatine continues to frame the Senate and the Jedi as the reason the wars are going so badly. The people demand and end to the Jedi's and Senate's incompetence and corruption. Palpatine takes this opportunity to declare himself Emperor. He immediately abolishes the Galactic Senate, Jedi Council and the entire Jedi Order. The people hail Palpatine as the savior of the Republic.

Palpatine replaces the Galactic Senate with the Imperial Senate. The members of the new Senate are hand picked by Palpatine. The Imperial Senate and Palpatine issue a proclamation declaring the Jedi Knights to be enemies of the Republic. They order the immediate arrest of all Jedi Knights. The Jedi begin to go into hiding. Boba Fett and Jabba the Hutt help Palpatine hunt down the Jedi. Many Jedi are killed during this purge. A new seven-member Sith Council, whose members all have the title Darth, replaces the Jedi Council. Darth Sidious is the leader of this Council. The other members of the Sith Council are Darth Tyranus, Darth Vader, Darth Jade (Xio Jade), a cloned Darth Maul, Darth Tau and Darth Vorron. To avoid arrest, many of the Jedi agree to become Sith Lords and hunt down their former Jedi allies.

Vader leads the hunt for the Jedi Knights. The Sith Council confronts the remaining members of the Jedi Council. An epic light-sabre battle between them erupts. Most of the Jedi Council is killed during this duel, but Yoda and Mace Windu are captured and taken to Count Dooku's star ship. Later, Padme is captured and also brought to Dooku's ship. Obi-Wan continues to fight in various Clone War battles.

Count Dooku's agents leak false information to Republic spies concerning a "Time Detonator" weapon being developed by Count Dooku's scientists on Geonosis. The fictitious "Time Detonator" is a weapon which temporarily freezes time. When it is set off in a star system, time freezes for everyone who is in the star system when the weapon is set off. An invading force can then enter the star system and conquer it rather easily. Palpatine states that the Republic must have this weapon. Of course, the "Time Detonator" does not exist and Palpatine knows this, but he uses this weapon as an excuse to send all of the Republic's remaining star ships into a trap. Palpatine expects Count Dooku's cloaked fleet to completely annihilate the Republic's star ships and remaining fighters.

All the star ships of the Republic military converge on Geonosis. The flag ship of the Republic fleet contains Palpatine and Darth Vader. Obi-Wan sneaks his star ship into the Geonosis system. Palpatine's flag ship detects Obi-Wan's ship and captures it with a tractor beam. Obi-Wan is brought aboard Palpatine's ship. There are no enemy star ships visible near Geonosis since Dooku's fleet remains hidden with cloaking technology. When the trap is set, Dooku's fleet de-cloaks and destroys most of the Republic's remaining star ships and fighters. Count Dooku demands that Palpatine surrender unconditionally. Palpatine pretends to be scared and agrees to Dooku's demands. Dooku's troops board Palpatine's ship and take Palpatine, Darth Vader and Obi-Wan as prisoners. The three are held in the lower levels of Dooku's ship.

Yoda, Mace Windu and a pregnant Padme are brought before Count Dooku. For Dooku's protection, Yoda, Windu and Padme are surrounded by four members of the Sith Council: Darth Jade, cloned Darth Maul, Darth Tau and Darth Vorron. Dooku announces that Palpatine and the entire Republic have surrendered. The great Republic has finally lost the war. Dooku announces that he has a surprise for Yoda and Windu. Out from the shadows of the room steps the legendary Darth Bane, thought to have been dead for many centuries. Bane is even older than Yoda. Yoda and Windu gasp in amazement. They immediately recognize the incomparably malevolent Darth Bane.

End of part one.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 02:46 AM   #20
KJ
Strike Leader

Part 2

Bane cackles nefariously. Bane explains that he is no clone. He is the actual Darth Bane, who has remained in the shadows for centuries waiting for the opportunity to finally destroy the Jedi Order and the Republic. Palpatine, Darth Vader and Obi-Wan are brought before Dooku and Bane. Bane explains to everyone that he has used Palpatine and Darth Vader to destroy the Republic and the Jedi Order. Bane announces that he is going to have all of them killed including Palpatine and Vader. Palpatine pleads for his life. Bane laughs menacingly. Bane states that the only threat to him is Anakin and Padme's unborn child, the child of Anakin must die. No one knows that Padme is carrying twins. Bane reveals that Vader is actually Anakin and then Bane reveals that Palpatine is a Sith Lord called Darth Sidious.

Bane raises his hands to send powerful dark side lightning through Padme. Vader uses Sith super speed to jump in front of Padme as the lightning leaves Bane's fingers. Vader absorbs the lighting and then pulls out his light-sabre and ignites it. For the first time in his life, Bane is terrified. No one has ever survived a direct hit from his dark side lighting yet Anakin appears unhurt. Anakin is truly the only child of the Force and the most powerful Force user the galaxy has ever known.

Palpatine begins to cackle and explains that Bane and the members of the Sith Council are the ones who have really fallen into the trap. Darth Jade immediately flees the room. She know that Vader and Palpatine are going to kill everyone in the room. Mace Windu uses the Force to snatch a light sabre from one of the Darths. Windu ignites the light sabre and uses it to keep the other Sith Lords from getting to Yoda, Obi-Wan and Padme. The three (Yoda, Padme and Obi-Wan) quickly exit the room under Mace Windu's protection and head to the hanger bay to get a shuttle off of Dooku's ship. Windu bravely sacrifices himself to Darth Vader and doesn't survive much longer.

After Windu's tragic demise, a terrifying duel between Vader/Palpatine vs. Bane/Dooku/Vorron/Maul/Tau takes place. Vader and Palpatine completely annihilate their enemies. Meanwhile, Darth Jade jumps out at Yoda, Padme and Obi-Wan with her light sabre. She tells them that all of the shuttles on Dooku's ship have been rigged to explode upon powering them up. She says it is a trap set by Palpatine to kill them. Jade states that if they will help her hide from Palpatine then she will let them use her ship as a means of escape. Yoda, Padme and Obi-Wan agree since they really have no other choice. It turns out that Jade's ship happens to be a Corellian freighter called the Millennium Falcon. They escape on the Falcon and enter the safety of hyper space. Vader and Palpatine loom over the dead bodies of the other Sith Lords. Palpatine feels Jade's betrayal. He realizes that Yoda, Obi-Wan and, most importantly, Padme and her unborn child have escaped.

The Falcon arrives on an obscure planet called Dagobah. Prior to Luke and Leia's birth, Obi-Wan states that he will now go by the name Ben. The Skywalker twins are born on Dagobah. After many shed tears, Yoda is left behind on Dagobah. Jade then drops Obi-Wan and baby Luke off on the forgotten world of Tatooine. The final destination for Jade, Padme and baby Leia is the safety of Alderaan. Bail Organa greets them with open arms. Bail gives them a secret hiding place. Lastly, Obi-Wan is seen at Owen and Beru Lars' home. He gives Luke to them to raise. Obi-Wan tells Owen and Beru that Obi-Wan is now dead along with all the other Jedi Knights. He will now go by the name Ben. The film ends with baby Luke in the gentle arms of Ben Kenobi. The ghostly spirit of Mace Windu and the ghostly spirits of many other Jedi Knights appear behind Obi-Wan and baby Luke.

From Supershadow.com

Old August 24th, 2004, 04:37 PM   #21
julix
Bad Email Address

This last script fits a little more along the lines of what I had been thinking...........
Old August 24th, 2004, 05:14 PM   #22
The 14th Colony
Strike Leader

You gotta love Mickey Suttle! The guy who is personal friends with George Lucas himself and not only has a role in ROTS, but has also been helping GL edit the film and wrote much of the screenplay. LMAO!

If reincarnation is real, I want to come back as a bowling ball...because that's how I roll.

My Creativity:
https://www.facebook.com/legoshine
My Writing Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/InSpi...47884321946870
The 14th Colony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2004, 12:02 AM   #23
KJ
Strike Leader

More links for those SW fans that want it!

http://iesb.net/movies/movie82404.htm

This one's not bad.

Old August 25th, 2004, 06:47 PM   #24
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Part 2

During his meditations, Yoda comes to the conclusion that if he can destroy the Sith Master, then the Sith Apprentice will automatically be destroyed. Sidious confronts Yoda at the Jedi Temple. Yoda engages in a terribly violent fight with Sidious. Yoda ends up losing this battle. Next, Obi-Wan arrives on Mustafar, but Anakin has already eliminated all the Separatist leaders. Obi-Wan and Anakin begin to argue. Suddenly, Padme appears believing she can help them both. Anakin is upset with Padme because she led Obi-Wan right to him. Anakin feels betrayed. As a result, Anakin becomes very angry, loses self control and ends up putting the Force choke on Padme. Padme hits her head when she falls to the ground. Obi-Wan ignites his light saber. The legendary duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin has begun and it begins amongst the dead bodies of the Separatist leaders.

This duel is very epic in nature. It takes place in several locations. Volcanoes erupt and the ground shakes. One location is a mechanical room. In another location, they hang from cables and finally end up at a volcano crater. Obi-Wan manages to cut off Anakin's other real arm. Amazingly, Anakin continues to duel Obi-Wan using his mechanical arm. Later on during the duel, Obi-Wan cuts off one of Anakin's legs (perhaps even both of Anakin's legs are severed). Anakin slips on the slope of the volcano and plummets into molten lava. Next, Obi-Wan leaves the area and takes care of Padme, who was badly hurt by Anakin's Force choke. Clone troopers arrive and rescue Anakin. These clone troopers then board a star ship with Anakin and take off.

After the Obi-Wan vs. Anakin conflict, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Bail Organa and Padme are traveling on the Tantive 4: Blockade Runner for Alderaan. However, an emergency stop on a new world has to be made when Padme becomes gravely ill. The Skywalker twins are removed from Padme. Subsequently, Padme does die after giving birth to the Skywalker twins. Elsewhere, Anakin heals inside mechanical armor. Anakin regains consciousness, awakens in his black Darth Vader armor and is told that he is responsible for Padme's death. Anakin is so distraught that he destroys the room he is in with the Force. Anakin is also upset at finding out that he has become more machine than man as a result of his duel with Obi-Wan. In his anger, Anakin Force chokes many people and uses the Force to throw droids around the room. Next, Palpatine gives Anakin the moniker of Lord Darth Vader.

A funeral is held in Padme's honor. Some of her handmaidens and Sio Bibble attend the ceremony. From the afterlife, Qui-Gon Jinn communicates with Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan (with Bail Organa and Yoda's input) decides to hide the Skywalker twins on Tatooine with Owen and Beru Lars. It is Bail Organa in his Tantive 4: Blockade Runner that carry Obi-Wan and the Skywalker twins toward Tatooine. Yoda arrives on Dagobah via an escape pod from the Tantive 4 as the remaining Jedi Knights scatter all across the galaxy trying to escape the Imperial onslaught. Yoda plans to wait patiently until it is time for Yoda to do his part in bringing down the Sith. However, Bail's star ship comes under fire from Palpatine's forces. Bail's ship is boarded by Palpatine's minions. Obi-Wan and young Luke escape aboard an escape pod headed towards Tatooine. Bail Organa claims young Leia to be his own child. Also, Bail Organa makes certain that C-3PO's memory will be erased. On the bridge of a star destroyer Palpatine, Vader and Tarkin are seen standing and looking out into space. They are watching the death star being constructed.

After arriving on Tatooine, Obi-Wan requests that Owen and Beru Lars take care of young Luke. Obi-Wan tells Owen and Beru that Anakin died fighting in the Clone Wars. Understandably, Owen blames the Jedi for Anakin's fate stating that the Jedi never should have taken Anakin from Tatooine in the first place. Owen and Beru decide to raise young Luke as their own child and seek to never see Obi-Wan again. Obi-Wan now goes by the name Ben and stays close by to watch Luke grow up. Fade to black. Roll end credits.

Great script, whether it be an early version, fanboyish fan script or another something script from elsewhere!

Sad, epic, action driven, kickass fights etc etc.....

I only wish a certain franchise could blossom like that on it's own. Which it may do should we get our Continuation movie!

KJ

That's the one.
Old August 25th, 2004, 06:49 PM   #25
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
More links for those SW fans that want it!

http://iesb.net/movies/movie82404.htm

This one's not bad.

Thanks for the link LKJ! I definately agree that they
should wait until "Smallville's" run is over and then
use the established cast. I saw Smallville once.
It's a very good Show.
Old August 30th, 2004, 04:57 PM   #26
KJ
Strike Leader

Hope everyone who went to "Internapse.proboards6.com" got their pictures. It's all been taken down as many knew they would.

By surprise, surprise Lucasfilm. Same goes or the Batman Begins ones as well by Warners no doubt. Still i'm sure things like behind the scenes, 'movie pictures' that get leaked will find their way to fans again online, somehow in the near future.

KJ

Old September 3rd, 2004, 06:29 PM   #27
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

That's a shame Lord KingJason. I wish I could say I was surprised.
I think they want us to pay that subscriction Fee to the OFFICIAL site and
whatever ELSE they think they can get out of us. Yes I got my pics

Thanks.
Old September 10th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #28
jeditemple
Bad Email Address

Here's why I think this "script" is bogus.

Quote:
With many clone troopers at Anakin's side, Anakin attacks the Jedi Temple and kills all the Jedi younglings and any Jedi who tries to protect the younglings.

Yoda believes he must go to the Jedi Temple and meditates on future events. During his meditations, Yoda comes to the conclusion that if he can destroy the Sith Master, then the Sith Apprentice will automatically be destroyed. Sidious confronts Yoda at the Jedi Temple. Yoda engages in a terribly violent fight with Sidious. Yoda ends up losing this battle.

First, I think Yoda would feel a disturbance in the Force when the Jedi at the Temple are killed (or for that matter, the other Jedi being killed around the galaxy). I don't think Yoda would go back to the Temple after it's been compromised. He and the other Jedi would meet at a rally point before going back to Coruscant.

The part about the Apprentice being "automatically" destroyed, because the Sith Master is gone, is just ridiculous. Lucas is pretty stupid, but not that stupid. The fans would tear him up over such a moronic plot point.

Sidious wouldn't come after Yoda alone. He'd send his troops or Anakin to do his dirty work. All of these Fanboys assume that Yoda is going to "get served" in Episode 3 and I don't think that will be the case. If he was personally defeated by Sidious, then he would kill Yoda outright. I seriously doubt Sidious would allow Yoda to escape.

I could go on to other problems in this "script" but there's no point. It's simply a collection of news fragments, rumors, and fanboy dreams.
jeditemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2004, 04:24 PM   #29
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeditemple
Here's why I think this "script" is bogus.

First, I think Yoda would feel a disturbance in the Force when the Jedi at the Temple are killed (or for that matter, the other Jedi being killed around the galaxy). I don't think Yoda would go back to the Temple after it's been compromised. He and the other Jedi would meet at a rally point before going back to Coruscant.

The part about the Apprentice being "automatically" destroyed, because the Sith Master is gone, is just ridiculous. Lucas is pretty stupid, but not that stupid. The fans would tear him up over such a moronic plot point.

Sidious wouldn't come after Yoda alone. He'd send his troops or Anakin to do his dirty work. All of these Fanboys assume that Yoda is going to "get served" in Episode 3 and I don't think that will be the case. If he was personally defeated by Sidious, then he would kill Yoda outright. I seriously doubt Sidious would allow Yoda to escape.

I could go on to other problems in this "script" but there's no point. It's simply a collection of news fragments, rumors, and fanboy dreams.
Good points .......cept they had the pics of sw3 posted
Old September 16th, 2004, 10:23 AM   #30
jeditemple
Bad Email Address

Yeah, but any fanboy can put a caption under a photo and say "here's what this scene is about." I remember seeing a photo prior to Episode 2 where Obi-Wan was on the ground clutching his knee. The fanboys labeled it "Obi-Wan is struck by force lightning when Darth Sidious reveals himself!" In cases like this, it's purely speculation at best.

I'll believe it when it's on the big screen.
jeditemple is offline   Reply With Quote