Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - In Progress
Notices

Old October 19th, 2009, 01:14 AM   #1
Blackrook32
Just Lost My Cherry!

Default Galactica Fan Fiction **Defense of the Colonies**

Hi, All

This is my first post in the forums, and I wanted to introduce a game modification for Bridge Commander I made of the TOS Galactica. I've been a fan of the Show since 1978. I've always wondered if the Battle of the Armistice should have went down differently.

To set the premise...

The Cylons strike the Colonies and the Colonial Fleet simultaneously. Chaos reigns supreme, but the Colonials manage to regroup from the Surprise attack. As the fleet is spread thin threw out the Star system, the Cylons attack the planets at their leisure. To secure his ambitions, Baltar commanding three Basestars attack Libron. The Battlestar Columbia defending her home colony, is destroyed by her own Commander.

At this point the Battlestar Pegasus is returning home after a two year recon mission. The Pegasus's long range scanners witness the attacks on Libron, Gemminon, Scorpos and Taura. Deciphering the Cylon battle chatter, Commander Cain realizes Baltar's betrayal, he's is out for revenge...

Just consider this an Alternate reality. My hope was to make a serial out of this. The Colonials discovered the Cylons have plans to destroy the fabled 13th Colony. Instead of fleeing the Colonies. The Battlestar Pegasus stays to defend the Star system. The Galactica is ordered to protect the distant 13th Colony, taking a large rag tag fleet. With supplies to update Earth's defenses. If the civilization's technology is sub-standard. Since there has been no contact with Earth in 10,000 yearns. The Cylons can proceed with their plans to annihilate the Humans. With a populous to experiment on, unfettered.

The Cylons must be stopped!

I can't post pics, but here is a link of works I've collaborated with here...

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com...hip_Pack;30735
Blackrook32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2009, 09:47 AM   #2
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

Default Re: Galactica Fan Vid **Defense of the Colonies**

Is there video of this ?

I run a site called www.battlestarfanfilms.com - check it out and if you're making a new CGI video of your storyline, perhaps it could appear on the site for all to see ?
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2009, 10:52 AM   #3
Blackrook32
Just Lost My Cherry!

Default Re: Galactica Fan Vid **Defense of the Colonies**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie90125 View Post
Is there video of this ?

I run a site called www.battlestarfanfilms.com - check it out and if you're making a new CGI video of your storyline, perhaps it could appear on the site for all to see ?
Yes, there was. But it got blocked YouTube.

I'm new to making videos. Even though no harm was intended. I've quickly discovered crediting someone isn't enough in that community. I pulled the video down myself.

So, I decided to make it with a mix of the live acting scenes and mix it with the CGI models like I posted in the link. The Models are really old. But I should be able to get a interesting serial out of it.

I will definitely check out your site.

Cheers,
BR32
Blackrook32 is offline   Reply With Quote