Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old June 14th, 2004, 05:17 PM   #1
CommanderTaggart
Warrior

Colonial Fan ForceFounder/President
Colonial Fan Force
COMMAND INSIGNIACo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Webmaster (Retired)
Laurette Spang.com

Default From Stu Phillips for Southern California Fans

Quote:
Hi Bill,

As you can see below, The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra will be playing a new Battlestar Galactica Suite, that I just arranged, at the July 9th concert. It is one of the featured works and accompanies the fireworks display. Perhaps you might want to post something for the local Southern California BSG fans about this. I will be at the concert, and if they come early, about 6:00-6:30, I will be available to say hi and chat a bit. I'll be in one of the boxes up front. It won't be too crowded that early so I should be easy to find.

Stu
============================================
On July 9th., the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra will be performing a new Battlestar Galactica Suite conducted by John Mauceri.
Old June 14th, 2004, 07:36 PM   #2
amberstar
Strike Leader

Why does all the good stuff happen in California?????