Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old November 1st, 2008, 07:10 AM   #1
StarshipTrooper
Bad Email Address

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Admin
BattlestarGalacticaClub.com

Default Hugh Hefner Done With 'The Girls Next Door'

Hugh Hefner Done With 'The Girls Next Door'

Friday, October 31, 2008

For a minute there, it seemed all was well at the Playboy mansion after Hugh Hefner ended his relationships with both Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson. The two went in attendance at the annual Halloween party last week and it seemed everyone was on good terms. All the breakups caused fans to wonder if Hef was keeping the last member of The Girls Next Door, Bridget Marquardt, as an official girlfriend. Yesterday, at the Playboy fragrance launch party in New York City, Bridget spoke out about the status of their relationship and it looks like the mansion will never be the same again.

Bridget confirmed that it is the end of an era at the mansion. "Holly and Kendra are moving out right now," she told Us Weekly. "I don't know how much longer I'll be there." So it seems that Bridget is also out as an official girlfriend but she doesn’t seem too broken up about it, especially with her busy schedule. “I've been doing a travel channel show," she said. "So to be honest, I'm not even there that much at the moment anyway."

Hef moved on quickly to Kristina and Karissa Shannon, 19-year-old twins with a criminal past. Madison seems to be moving on herself and has been setting up her very own bachelorette pad. "It's a loft. It's going to be super fun and the best bachelorette pad ever!" she told US Weekly. "I'm really excited because I get a fireman pole. Hef never put one in the mansion.” There is still talk of The Girls Next Door continuing with all the original cast members but without everyone under one roof, it seems completely impossible.

Which girlfriend will you miss the most?

Holly
Bridget
Kendra

- Gina Scarpa, BuddyTV Staff Writer

Source: US Weekly, The Gossip Girls

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-...irl-24136.aspx
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #2
Damocles
Bad Email Address

The Last Person

Default Re: Hugh Hefner Done With 'The Girls Next Door'

Why does anybody care about this?
Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #3
StarshipTrooper
Bad Email Address

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Admin
BattlestarGalacticaClub.com

Cool Re: Hugh Hefner Done With 'The Girls Next Door'

Former mamas boys who like the stereotypical Girl Next Door may care. Me? I've been weaned off big blondes with big chests. Hef's Girl Next Door ain't my fantasy.

StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote