Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Chats, Interviews, and Podcasts
Notices

Old April 28th, 2006, 09:40 AM   #1
CommanderEirik
Just Lost My Cherry!

Default New Member-BSGTOSFan, I am home here

I am an new member here, Some call me as I call myself over at the Moist Board, Commander Eirikhr Boxius. I see the Oldward Daggit here and I am glad for him.......this place is a great place to be. I may have alot of ideas to help Tom DeSantos and Glen A. Larson; some call me on the Moist Board, The Screaming Commander. Oh I do scream at the Ginonomes when they deserve it.

I am very pleased to be an member here and great full that you let me be here; we need more places like this.
Old April 28th, 2006, 12:29 PM   #2
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

Welcome........
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2006, 12:37 PM   #3
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

Welcome Commander
Stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2006, 01:35 PM   #4
gmd3d
Major

welcome .. commander

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2006, 03:57 PM   #5
CommanderEirik
Just Lost My Cherry!

I thankyou all for welcoming me, Taranis you need not worry about me; I am about 22yrs in your future. A year before Captain Apollo was to graduate Caprican Military Academy he had an relationship with an freighthauler captain by the name of Marium Boxius. Shortly before the destruction of Caprica she had a child Eirikhr Boxius; Boxie had been born about a year or two before.

Marium Boxius did not let Apollo know she was to have a child; the Adamas Family was not too crazy about the relatiionship, Marium had another man that loved her and helped take care of the child after it was born, he was Captain Boxius of the Battlestar Atlantia..........Boxie was not Apollo's son but Captain Boxius's son.......there is more to this, it is my frame outline for an BSGContinuation. 22yrs later in my ideas the Galactica found Earth, they also went farther out in our galaxy and found an starsystem where they started again and built Battlestars, they now have an fleet of 40-48 battlestars, people like Sheba, Apollo, Bojay, Starbuck and others are admirals and commandstaff members, Adama has died and is an God of Kobol; Eirikhr is in command of the Battlestar Galactica II of the First Fleet of the 40.
Old April 29th, 2006, 06:16 AM   #6
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Welcome aboard.

Paul
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote