Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old August 25th, 2004, 07:06 PM   #91
Rowan
On Vacation...

What's Your Romantic Fantasy?

Rowan, looks like your romantic fantasy is Breakfast in Bed!

There are few things better than waking up to the smell of hot coffee and sizzling bacon, or fresh fruit and granola, especially when it's right under your nose. What is it about the combination of breakfast and bed? It can be more intimate than a candlelit dinner, yet as comfortable as an old pair of slippers. And this is only the start of your Breakfast in Bed romantic fantasy.

Yours is a dream inhabited by your trusty sweetheart and reliable soul mate, not by mysterious men from exotic places. Whether it's a cozy night next to a roaring fire, or an evening eating pizza straight from the box while wrapped up in a blanket on the floor, you love the fact that your fantasy doesn't need to venture far from reality. (This is soooo me! LOL!)

That doesn't mean you don't like a good surprise every now and then. Flowers on your pillow or tickets to the hot new show are enough to provide a year's worth of future daydreams. Very true!
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2004, 07:16 PM   #92
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
What's Your Romantic Fantasy?

Rowan, looks like your romantic fantasy is Breakfast in Bed!

There are few things better than waking up to the smell of hot coffee and sizzling bacon, or fresh fruit and granola, especially when it's right under your nose. What is it about the combination of breakfast and bed? It can be more intimate than a candlelit dinner, yet as comfortable as an old pair of slippers. And this is only the start of your Breakfast in Bed romantic fantasy.

Yours is a dream inhabited by your trusty sweetheart and reliable soul mate, not by mysterious men from exotic places. Whether it's a cozy night next to a roaring fire, or an evening eating pizza straight from the box while wrapped up in a blanket on the floor, you love the fact that your fantasy doesn't need to venture far from reality. (This is soooo me! LOL!)

That doesn't mean you don't like a good surprise every now and then. Flowers on your pillow or tickets to the hot new show are enough to provide a year's worth of future daydreams. Very true!
I love waking up to someone ELSE cooking for ME too
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2004, 07:32 PM   #93
Rowan
On Vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstar
I love waking up to someone ELSE cooking for ME too
LOL! I hear ya!
But I love to sneak out of bed and start making crepes early Sunday morning, I'm not good at making coffee though! LOL!
But hot crepes driping in maple syrup mmmmmmmmmm
Old August 25th, 2004, 07:35 PM   #94
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
LOL! I hear ya!
But I love to sneak out of bed and start making crepes early Sunday morning, I'm not good at making coffee though! LOL!
But hot crepes driping in maple syrup mmmmmmmmmm
I don't cook hot crepes anymore as my cholesteral shot up from the 100's to
209..............but hot coffee .........THAT I'm good at
Old August 26th, 2004, 12:37 AM   #95
Rowan
On Vacation...

Rowan, your values help make you a Gentle Protector

You're one of those rare people who'll typically go out of your way to protect the vulnerable from harm. You also appear to be more personally concerned about situations that violate innocents' rights than many people are. This kind of empathy, coupled with your ordinarily giving nature, can make you a real crusader for the underdog. Interestingly enough, it seems your care for other living things goes beyond your fellow humans. As a result, it's likely that you count yourself as a friend and protector of the earth around you, as well.
Old August 30th, 2004, 05:19 AM   #96
onepath
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstar
I've already taken it I was 120 ........which is a far better score then I ever expected
considering the way I grew up with everyone calling me retard and stupid because I
always had to study more then anyone else in order to get the same grade.
i didnt fair very well during my school days either so i know where you are coming from

One never knows what each day is going to bring. The important thing is to be open and ready for it.
onepath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2004, 07:05 PM   #97
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepath
i didnt fair very well during my school days either so i know where you are coming from
Thanks Onepath .......as for my old school chums I say the best
revenge is living well .........and I am living very, very well