Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old November 13th, 2004, 08:30 PM   #1
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Default Happy Saturday :)

Just stopping by to wish a happy Saturdaqy evening to all my wonderful friends. Be sure to tell your loved ones how you feel about them, and do something nice for a stranger just because they're a people too.

Fondly,
Muffit

Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2004, 08:32 PM   #2
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Ooh! I'm standing on hearts!

Old November 14th, 2004, 11:36 PM   #3
Rowan
On Vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffit
Just stopping by to wish a happy Saturdaqy evening to all my wonderful friends. Be sure to tell your loved ones how you feel about them, and do something nice for a stranger just because they're a people too.

Fondly,
Muffit

Muffit I'm confused I must have missed something what is going on in your life right now have you moved? Are you on Vacation?
I promise to do something nice for a stranger the next time the oportunity presents itself
((((((((((((((((((((((Muffit)))))))))))))))))))))))

Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2004, 08:52 AM   #4
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Hi Rowan! Sorry to not be more fothcoming about my sich!!

My family and I came into a situation where we were pretty much gonna lose everything, so we made a drastic change to rescue us from it. Instead of feeling down and letting it hurt us, we used it as an "adventure" to bring us closer as a family and solve our $$ worries all in one stroke. We simply sold our place and discarded our excess furniture, and moved cross country to Tennessee where we could buy a home cash, thereby removing the mortgage worries of California forever. We can now live on as little as $17,000 a year instead of $70,000 plus, which is pretty much a requisite for California.

It has worked beautifully! We have a lovely home (albeit quite a bit smaller) in a wooded setting with our own creek and bridge, and no stress at all. We even have our own squirrels in our backyard, how cool is that??

And the biggest plus, we are coming so much closer as a family, and to see them happy does me more good than you can imagine.

Hope this helps explain me a bit better

Affectionately,
Muffit
Old November 16th, 2004, 09:19 AM   #5
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

((((((((Muffitt))))))))

Gee, and I don't usually hug people....

I'm so happy to hear things are working out well for you! Sometimes simplifying life is the only way to go!

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2004, 09:38 AM   #6
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Thanks Dawg!!!
Old November 16th, 2004, 09:52 AM   #7
Archangel
Bad Email Address

Glad to hear that it's al working out, Muffit. All the best to you and your family in your new location
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2004, 11:01 AM   #8
Rowan
On Vacation...

Hi Muffit!
Hi Rowan! Sorry to not be more fothcoming about my sich!! No worries Your certainly not obligated LOL I was just seriously confused as to why all these posts from all accross the country and like typical me was very curious and of course bluntly nosy LOL Glad to see you took in stride! *gives the daggit a hug* (((((Muffit))))))))

My family and I came into a situation where we were pretty much gonna lose everything, so we made a drastic change to rescue us from it. Instead of feeling down and letting it hurt us, we used it as an "adventure" to bring us closer as a family and solve our $$ worries all in one stroke. Good attitude Muffit! We simply sold our place and discarded our excess furniture, and moved cross country to Tennessee where we could buy a home cash, Cool gotta like that !! thereby removing the mortgage worries of California forever. We can now live on as little as $17,000 a year instead of $70,000 plus, which is pretty much a requisite for California. WOW that is a huge difference! That should help to remove some stress.

It has worked beautifully! We have a lovely home (albeit quite a bit smaller) Ya but all that means is less cleaning LOL!! and that is always a plus More time to spend on the good stuff in life. in a wooded setting with our own creek and bridge, OOOOO now you know I love to hear that !!! That is similar to me I have a Salmon creek that runs along the bottom of my back yard and since it's protected no one can build around it or touch the trees so my back yard is all wooded too. I love it!! and no stress at all. Now that is great to hear !! We even have our own squirrels in our backyard, how cool is that?? LOL well to some not so cool but if it makes you happy that is good!!

And the biggest plus, we are coming so much closer as a family, and to see them happy does me more good than you can imagine. It's amazing how things work out sometimes isn't it wonderful to hear this.

Hope this helps explain me a bit better Yes it does thanks for the explanation

Affectionately,
Muffit

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Muffit)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Me
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2004, 04:30 PM   #9
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Thanks Archangel!

Thanks Rowan!

Just had some spicy cajun chicken (try to find THAT in California) and am munching on a macadamia and chocolate cookie. And they installed our phone, digital cable TV, our couch (our stuff hasn't arrived yet, so we bought a sofa bed), and finally, BROADBAND internet! Ah, civilization!!!

So I will be able to be online much more now! Time for a daggit dance!!

Old November 16th, 2004, 04:36 PM   #10
Archangel
Bad Email Address

LOL! At least your set back up again!!!
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote