Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - In Progress
Notices

Old January 8th, 2006, 06:04 AM   #1
CLoudyWizzard
Just Lost My Cherry!

Battlestar Galactica 2004 BSG Seals request

Hi,
I'm new to these forums so forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

I'm looking for someone who wants to make wallpaper size (at least 1280x1024) images of the Battlestar Galactica Seal (like the one you can download from the scifi.com website under battlestar galactica or the icon on these forums ). But I'm not only looking for one for the Galactica but also similar ones for the other battlestars (like Pegasus, Columbia, etc.)

The reason I request this is because I'm managing a small network and in good tradition of the old network admins I want to give all computers a diffrent name but in the same theme, so I system will be called Galactica, another one will be called Pegasus, and so on. It would be realy nice to have a specific wallpaper for each system (so that the pegasus doesn't have a Galactica wallpaper).

I just saw an episode from the new BSG and from the looks of it the seal/logo of the Pegasus is the same as that of the Galactica so I would guess one would make a blank seal and then only add the names and numbers of each battlestar (I know the galactica is BSG-75 but I don't know if any others are known but if not you can just give them a random numer like BSG-78 for the Pegasus).

Thanks in advace and I'm sure other fans of both the Original and the New BSG would like this.

Regards
Patrick

and Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.
CLoudyWizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2006, 08:01 AM   #2
KamikazeAthena
Warrior Ace

Wink Pegasus Logo

Welcome!

Take a look at http://www.battlestargalactica.org/ and go to the catalog. Check the insignia section. That might be what you are looking for.

Cheers!
Dy
KamikazeAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2006, 02:22 PM   #3
CLoudyWizzard
Just Lost My Cherry!

I saw that site before, they have some nice stuff there, but I'm looking for Desktop wallpapers not for the actual insignea's from the original Battlestar (allthough I might order some from them in the furure).

Thanks for the reply though.
CLoudyWizzard is offline   Reply With Quote