Notices

Closed Thread

Old November 30th, 2006, 08:17 AM   #991
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Okay......that's enough of that!

Mike - I have one message for you. Leave the moderating of the discussion threads to the staff. When I said that I didn't want any off topic discussion, I meant that for everyone, not just people that have purchased products from you. I also stated that you were to use this thread to post updates and for people to discuss those updates, etc.

When I reopened the thread, you told me that you had updates - that was last weekend and I've yet to see anything significant in that regard, other than a post that said you were too busy to post updates.

I'm closing this thread until you have something significant to post - you will have to submit those updates through one of the Administrators - either Dawg or BST.

The staff will be reviewing this thread and how to proceed from this point on. We will contact you when we reach a decision. Basically, don't contact us, we'll contact you.

Sincerely,

Gemini1999
Colonial Fleets Moderator

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Old November 30th, 2006, 05:02 PM   #992
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSquad2001
Here you go, here's your answer. When weather permits, I'll be back in the shop working towards completion of the Lit-Viper model. And as for you not understanding the rules of the thread, I'm posting what Gemini "SO ORDERED" above when he re-opened the thread.
PAY ATTENTION!

Okay.....

I've received a request from Mike to reopen the thread. He stated that he and Terri have updates, pics and other items of discussion that are relevant to the topic of the thread. I have one proviso - and this goes for both sides.....NO discussion of individual orders, complaints about orders, responses to complaints about orders, etc....

This topic thread is for discussing the devleopment of the items that Mike and Terri are producing. Unless you have something relevant in that vein of discussion, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. If you have questions that aren't relevant to the discussion at hand, such inquiries should be made either by PM or email. Oh, and a non-response to either does not mean you have permission to post about it in-thread either. As I said before, Colonial Fleets is not a commercial site and we do not want to get dragged into the middle of such a venture.

Any off topic posts will be deleted without discussion - if there is a continuing rash of posts that are off topic, I will have no other recourse but to close the thread permanently.

Now, play nice and stick to the rules of this thread....

Sincerely,

Gemini1999
Colonial Fleets Moderator

Mike,

I will thank you to leave the moderating to the Moderators. Then, you can concentrate your energies on fulfilling your customer's orders.

Please communicate any and all order-related information to them via email.

To any of Mike and Terri's customers:

Please communicate any questions, etc via email. There will be no further conversation on this thread. Additionally, if any new threads are opened regarding this SAME subject, they will be immediately closed and the thread starter will face the real possibility of being banned from the forum.

The Staff has been discussing methods for 'facilitating' the merchandising aspect but, no decisions have been finalized. The scenario played out on this thread will form the basis for whatever our decision happens to be.

We'll keep you posted.

BST
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.

Closed Thread