Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old April 6th, 2003, 08:59 PM   #1
Armstrong

Default If was the prequel HERE!!

If was the prequel what should be is it? Here!

On Caprica before holocaust, the curving windowed the extremity of the North called large mansion of the mountain of the clay of the red garden, than, the house, than, in the land roomy, has been encircled on which for height it orients them of the Baltars circumstance lever in feet, between the port of the space and the edition, the scene of one domestic tragedy.

Three persons were the actors in he. One was a old man, of which hats and the face white men of the knickerbockers has given the indications that were at least of sixty years of the age. Sumblina was the father of Adama and that one was the relative name and all it could make it.

They are rises in feet with the relative one of new to the wall put in on, that they separate the garden from the Viper, in the attitude from one, that is is strange in the unexpected inclination and uplifted the heavy stick of the held ebony, after that usually was accustomed, in order to lean itself to has been confronted from the man of space, unusually highly and athletic from the illustration, dressed in the Warrior of principle and who mrs. has held one in relative arms to you and she has protect it, of condition of socialator.

The face of the young person has transported a come expression of the astonishment to contact of Baltar and the light structure gray-squalo-communicates the socialator was convulsed with spine. This three people were Baltar gentleman, the relative daggit and relative only the Surp son, that she had sent back from the foreign country these mornings of.

"therefore, the woman,", as an example Surp, in the high put with the accents, that they are generates them from we in the crises of great agony of spirit for' to more to the posterior part of the selfhold, "you has been for twenty years one living lie! For twenty years you have it begun and den. For twenty years -- in the company with scoundrel relative byword a name for all it is, that outside- it is bending and low -- you have laughed of for one credulous and the pointed hood of the pointed hood to blink the eyelids the fool; and hour, because they are trusted me in order raising my hand to the these boys reckless admits your dishonor and reputation in confession!"

"nut/mother, loves nut/mother!" the young person, in paroxysm a twisted one, cried "you has said that you have not meant those words; They have said however in the anger! If you see, hour they are calm and can fix it, if he will." Socialator shuddered and closes strip, like if, in order to hide in the expanded chest of the relative son.
Old April 6th, 2003, 09:02 PM   #2
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default Interesting....

Was that translated from another language?
LordStarFyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2003, 09:39 PM   #3
Erzengel

:confused:
Old April 6th, 2003, 09:48 PM   #4
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFormer Assistant
Richard Hatch

LOL! Good monkey, here's a nice banana.... can I have my typewriter back, please?
Micheleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2003, 09:55 PM   #5
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default Hey!

I thought you said....
Old April 6th, 2003, 09:57 PM   #6
Erzengel

:upchuck:
Old April 6th, 2003, 09:57 PM   #7
jjrakman

Default And I thought

I drank a little too much Ambrosia when I post.
Old April 6th, 2003, 09:59 PM   #8
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default Well Said

Erzengel!

I know he put some work into that, but somehow babblefish doesn't quite translate everything well...
Old April 6th, 2003, 10:08 PM   #9
Erzengel

Someone please find out what language he wrote that master piece in?
Old April 7th, 2003, 06:10 AM   #10
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

Whew I thought I was the only one that did not understand
S
Stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2003, 07:35 AM   #11
peter noble
Strike Leader

Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force
COMMAND INSIGNIACo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com

What Warrior said. Not every BSG fan is from the USA!

Regards,

Peter
peter noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2003, 09:40 AM   #12
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFormer Assistant
Richard Hatch

Sorry, I was kidding. What language, and is there anyone here fluent in that and english to help translate?
Micheleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2003, 10:52 AM   #13
Erzengel

Quote:
Originally posted by Micheleh
Sorry, I was kidding. What language, and is there anyone here fluent in that and english to help translate?
Why I want to know what langauge as well.
Old April 7th, 2003, 05:28 PM   #14
jjrakman

Default Sorry dude...

Didn't know. Welcome, I think.