Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old May 6th, 2003, 02:52 PM   #1
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Unhappy Some SAD News

I heard that Miss Elizabeth passed away. She used to be the personal valet to Macho Man Randy Savage.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2003, 10:37 PM   #2
RommieSG
Bad Email Address

Yup, lemme post something I posted at ExIsle.

Quote:

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2003/0...5/01/77209.html

Quote:
Miss Elizabeth dies

By JOHN POWELL - SLAM! Wrestling

Elizabeth Huelette, known as Miss Elizabeth to wrestling fans, was pronounced dead at the Kennestone Hospital in Cobb County, Georgia at 5:45 Thursday morning. Huelette was 42.

WBS-TV in Atlanta reported that emergency workers were called to a townhouse owned by Lawrence Pfohl (pro wrestler Lex Luger). Pfohl then accompanied the medical personnel as they transported Huelette to hospital. Huelette died shortly after she arrived.

Pfohl was questioned about the death and initially released. He has since been charged by Cobb County for possesion of a controlled substance and is in custody.

"At this point, we don't know if it's a suicide, we don't know if it's a natural death (and) we don't know if it's a homicide," Cobb police spokesman Cpl. Brody Staud told WBS-TV
I've been watching wrestling since I was little. And I remember every feud that Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage ever had. And their most memorable one was over Miss Elizabeth.

During a WrestleMania, when she returned to Savage by taking out Sheri Martel, I think it brought a tear to every fan's eyes who ever saw that moment.

She will be remembered as the "First Lady" of wrestling. Here, and forever more. May she find peace and happiness, and her journey be free of incident.

Rommie
Rommie
RommieSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2003, 07:11 AM   #3
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Thanks for the info. It is very sad. Not long ago Curt Hennig also passed.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote