Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Other Science Fiction Shows
Notices
Other Science Fiction Shows A place to discuss all of the other Sci-Fi shows
which may tickle your fancy!

Old December 17th, 2005, 07:11 AM   #1
axg423
Bad Email Address

Default Threshold

I've been watching Threshold since it first came on. It was originally on Friday & then had an episode on Tuesday. Now I can't find it anywhere. Has the show been cancelled, put on hiatus, or what?
axg423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2006, 06:27 AM   #2
Bijou88

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but, Threshold has been cancelled. I guess that Brannon Braga is finding out that the world of network television is a cold place now that he is out of the Star Trek womb. I understand that the show will be rerun on sciffy at some point in the future. Maybe they will run unaired episodes. I am sure they will release this show on DVD in the future to recoup the loss of a failed TV show.
Old January 17th, 2006, 05:46 AM   #3
axg423
Bad Email Address

Thanks for the confirmation. I guessed that's what had happened.
axg423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #4
Redeyes
Shuttle Pilot

I've been pleased with influx of scifi shows on this year, but a signal from another dimension that turns people into superbeings? As anyone who ever heard Yoko Ono sing can tell you, sound can be used for pure evil, but this premise was over the edge. In less than half a season it settled in to a pattern where you knew what was going to happen next week. Kinda like Braga's Enterprise until the last season when he must have listened to someone else for a minute. (But too late)
Redeyes is offline   Reply With Quote