Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > Battlestar Galactica
1978/80 Episode Reviews
Notices

Old December 26th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #61
Jubal
Warrior

Default Re: BG-03: The Lost Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athene View Post
I read that story. Very well written. I liked this episode. Especially the showdown between Apollo and Red Eye. I often wondered which Battlestar Martin served on.
I like the idea of the Pegasus.
Is there a fan story of the Pegasus and that planet?

Where can find any fan stories of the Pegasus crew? Maybe that might be a better question? I always liked the Pegasus mission... the actively work to kick Cyclon tail! (Jubal would have been a Pegasus crew member I always figure.)
Jubal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #62
Jubal
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit82ABN View Post
This was an awesome episode, in that it further adds backstory to the series. It is a shame they never mentioned the name of the Battlestar though. With everything Martin told Bootes, I'm sure that would have been included.
You know this is a area of the story that is always vague to me. Where there only 5 Battlestars at the time of the holocost? You are given the impression that there was a Battlestar for every colony, and should have been 12.

Perhaps this is why the pitch for peace was taken so quickly? Out of the great battles preceeding the holocost, 7 of the 12 were apparently wiped out.

Was the battle talked about in this episode the one that the Pegasus escaped from?
Jubal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #63
Benedict
Warrior

Don't think Molecay was mentioned outside of Living Legend, that being the battle Pegasus initially escaped from and Gamoray being after Lost Warrrior.
Galactica-era fan fic: Battlestar Pacifica #2 Saga of a Battlestar

"We thought the opposite of war, was peace. But we found the opposite of war was slavery."
Benedict is offline   Reply With Quote