Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old March 7th, 2004, 06:14 AM   #1
Phoenix

Default DVD series and PS2 video game

OK, I've looked a little on here and couldn't find anything related to these topics so I apologize now if there are and I missed them:

As a fan but on a budget (marriedw/2 kids, house, car, the whole 9 yards) is the "Complete Series" on DVD really worth sheling out $70? I can buy a lot of things for the family for $70 so I want my "want" justifiable to the wife ya know?

Also, I recently got the BG game for PS2, but find it difficult at certain spots and can't seem ton find out "where" a saving point inthe game is so I don't have to start at square one ever time. ANY tips/direction/whatever is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks to any who reply too.
Old March 7th, 2004, 06:28 AM   #2
Phoenix

Ok, I found game help stuff on the borads main menu dealy. Thanks anyways for any game help!

Old March 7th, 2004, 01:31 PM   #3
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Phoenix,

If you don't buy anything else this year, definitely BUY THE BSG SERIES on DVD. It is far more than worth it. The extras alone are worth the price. If you love BSG as much as I do, you will be very, very glad you bought it! It's a dream in a box...

Cheers,
Muffit

P.S. If you PM Kingfish, he seems to be super knowledgeable about the PS2 game...
Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2004, 05:16 PM   #4
Phoenix

Thanks, a PM sounds like a great idea!