Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 8th, 2003, 12:33 PM   #1
peter noble
Strike Leader

Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force
COMMAND INSIGNIACo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com

Default OT: Sci-Fi are developing Marvel hero Brother Voodoo!

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - If there was any doubt, "Smallville" and "Spider-Man" have proved that nothing beats the good vs. evil fights found between the covers of comic books. Sci Fi Channel has definitely gotten the message and has made a deal with Reveille (a sibling company of Universal Television Group) to develop two two-hour, back-door pilots based on Marvel comics.

"Brother Voodoo" will focus on psychologist Jericho Drumm, who returns to New Orleans after the death of his brother and learns that he is destined to become a voodoo priest. In addition to discovering his talents in the black arts and the responsibilities they carry, Drumm must reconcile the magic and science in his life.

Based on Marvel's "Strikeforce: Morituri," "1,000 Days" is set in the not-so-distant future where a group of soldiers are given enhanced abilities in order to fight the contemporary evils of the world. The gift has a price though: each new recruit will die 1,000 days after they join the special force.

Brother Voodoo!

Peter
Old January 8th, 2003, 06:38 PM   #2
KJ
Strike Leader

Why can't they adapt Black Panther instead? The movie taking too long to develop so why not go with something action based like him. other than that i seriously want some DC HEROES out in full force were being overrun by Marvel and this year's got three count them THREE Marvel properties coming out, One sequel, Two Original adaptations!

Oh and they have Mutant X with is under the Marvel banner too, along with Strike Force Marvel the company once Bankrupt now a big player baby!

Apart from Black Panther, i want something DC based! Is it too much to ask? and no i know what someone will ask. No i don't watch Smallville as much as one should and "Birds of Prey" is gone? (on a side note the Tick as well but i got that series on tape!) Maybe we should gauge what comic book fans on CF want to see come out on TV and the movies

I know what i want as any kind of comic book adaptation: from Marvel "Black Panther TV Series or Movies!" DC: "Aquaman, Wonderwoman or Flash TV Series or movies"

I heard Hito wants "Green Lantern" so cough up DC?

What do you want from comics to be adapted Peter?

KJ

KJ is offline   Reply With Quote