Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old April 15th, 2003, 12:01 AM   #1
peter noble
Strike Leader

Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force
COMMAND INSIGNIACo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com

Default OT: Knight Rider Movie News

From the Sci-Fi Wire:

Revolution Studios has hired first-time writers David Elliott and Paul Lovett to pen the script for its big-screen adaptation of the 1980s TV show Knight Rider, Variety reported. The feature film is being planned as an action comedy, the trade paper reported.

The TV series ran on NBC from 1982 to 1986 and centered on Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) and his talking car K.I.T.T., a Pontiac Trans Am. Hasselhoff will executive produce the film, while Disney-based Mayhem Pictures' Mark Ciardi and Gordon Gray will produce with Glen A. Larson, who created the TV show, the trade paper reported.
Old April 15th, 2003, 05:59 PM   #2
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

KITT was a very cool car. Whoever did the voice was great.

Jewels
(who is not a Hasslehoff fan)

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2003, 06:04 PM   #3
AlternityOrange
Warrior

COMMAND INSIGNIACo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com

William Daniels was the voice of KITT. Daniels was in St. Elsewhere and Boy Meets World, but he's probably most famous for appearing as the clown guy in the Galactica 1980 episode "The Night The Cylons Landed"

-Edward James Olmos
AlternityOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2003, 09:45 AM   #4
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

I wanna know why they have to make it a comedy.
A lighthearted action piece or even straight action would be great.

I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today -- my own government....
~ Dr. Martin Luther King ~

I can hear God saying to America: “You are too arrogant! If you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power!"
~ Dr. Martin Luther King ~
Hito is offline   Reply With Quote