Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - In Progress
Notices

Old October 17th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #1
Zoren

Default New To Here - WIP For FS2004

Hi Everyone,

I am new to these forums. Found them after searching for information on the Viper Mark II. The reason for the search is to make the Viper for Flight Simulator 2004. So far I have a lot of the model done. There is still a lot to do as well though.

I will post pictures as soon as I take some within FS. I do need some help finding pictures of the landing gear. There doesn't seem to be a lot of pictures of them.

Currently my flight model is from a CF-18 Hornet that I have. It flies pretty good except with the third engine to the model, I now can travel up to mach 4+, which makes the Viper very unstable. This could be a good thing as with tiny wings like that, I wouldn't imagine it being stable at high speeds.

I hope this is a good place to show/share my work for flight simulator. If interested, please let me know.

Zoren
Old October 18th, 2006, 03:31 AM   #2
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

It'll be interesting to see screenshots, please do post them here.....
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2006, 06:33 PM   #3
thixen
Shuttle Pilot

Default I agree

I agree, it would be interesting seeing a flight sim with real world phsyics to these machines, instead of sci-fi physics
thixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2006, 07:47 PM   #4
Zoren

Thanks for the replies. I have taken some screenshots of the Viper in FS2004. It is still a WIP with some textures mapped as a test.

The picture of the 2D panel I found online and will be contacting the person who posted it to see if I can use it. If not, I will have to either make a 2D or use a screenshot of the virtual cockpit.

My Viper Pictures

Let me know if the link works. I have never used Picasa before.

Zoren