Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - In Progress
Notices

Old January 10th, 2006, 09:26 AM   #1
starchild

Cool online galactica comic

I found a online star trek comic as well as a planet of the apes. comic. i was wondering if someone with artistic talent could volunteer there time to draw absg comic. I mwould like to set the story 25 yeaqrs after the hand of god. apollo was lost in the last battle with cyclons. he has lost his memory and lives witha tribe of primative humANS IN SOME NOMADIC VILLAGE. he has dreams of a friend who smoked cigars and ason and a voyage to a lost tribe, but remembers nothing more. adama has died but tigh is in charge. president uri is trying to get the people of the fleet to overtthrow martle law. athena is now cournel. starbuck was lost but a baby girl was found in a cyclon vipr ship. her name is zenna (dr.z) and she is afighter piolet. she came in to the scene the same time he is lost. boxie is now afighter piolet and is called jacob his wingmate is afriend named marcus.they are both fighter piolets. jacob(boxie) is in love with rigels daughter who wont have anything to do with himbecause her farther was a warrier killed in battle. boomer is married to athenA and is retired but has to come out of retirement when the cyclon attack for the first time in years. the battle star pegasus returns and cain dies in shebas arms but star buck is back since cain rescued him. jacob(boxie) SEES AGHOUST OF SERRENA WHO TELLS HIM apollo is alive. star buck, boomer jacob zenna and marcus go thru a timewap to rescue apollo. the daughter of eliblis tries to kill bioth sheba and cassiopia and eblis tries to take contro of the fleet from commander tigh. lucifer has excuted baltar and has gone insane and has also overthrown the impearlous leader. once apollo returns cassiopia works on aexperiment to fix his memory.starbuck seals with casiopia and apollo with sheba.
Old January 10th, 2006, 09:51 AM   #2
gmd3d
Major

It a good idea alright Starchild there is bound to be the artist here .. writers there are a number of excellent stories here
from reworking of the orignal to completely new stories .. check out Martoks Dark Exodus - the Story!!! in the Fan Fiction area

And Welcome to the fleet Starchild .. have fun

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote