Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old June 29th, 2011, 01:06 PM   #1
gooby.gabby
Bad Email Address

Default Battlestar Galactica Uniform

Hey all, I am really getting into the whole battlestar costuming. I am a member at blackstar and saw a link to this site, which I have to say is amazing. I currently own a tan uniform and jacket that I got from bsg.org (www.battlestargalactica.org). Their uniforms are good quality and pretty close to the original show, in my opinion. I was thinking about getting a bridge uniform, but wasn't sure. Can anyone help me decide what I should do? Thanks in advance for those that do help

Here is a picture of me in my uniform. I apologize for the blue pants, the tan pants that came with the uniform was at the tailor at the time the picture was taking lol
http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/...raBSGphoto.jpg
gooby.gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2011, 08:12 AM   #2
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica Uniform

I'll help you decide: go ahead and get the bridge uniform too!! There, that was easy

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote