Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Other Science Fiction Shows
Notices
Other Science Fiction Shows A place to discuss all of the other Sci-Fi shows
which may tickle your fancy!

Old July 1st, 2006, 04:12 PM   #1
Starkiller
Frak!- Apollo

Default The War of the Galaxy- A Galactic Threat

This is a book i've been working on. tell me what you think by replying or at klingondude@voyager.startrek.org.

The war of the
Galaxy
Trilogy
Part one: a galactic death!

By: William Yearout A.k.A. Starkiller

Approximately thirteen years before
The end of the j’ekk war.

For centuries alien species have lived and Died on the same grounds. But one species Known as the j’ekk have lived for trillions of years Unchanged. Now the j’ekk have begun to Conquer worlds along the edges of known space. Slaughtering countless people and bringing fear
To the galaxy. A group of people calling themselves The Galactic Defenders have stolen galactic capitol ships hoping to destroy the j’ekk once and for all.

Chapter one

The j’ekk capitol ship dropped out of lightspeed followed by the revenger the newest addition to the j’ekk fleet. The leader of the j’ekks, known as j’ekk,ter, was on the revenger. The j’ekk,ter gave the order to the officers, “bombard the surface of Shannar!” “Conquer this planet and wipe its freedom from the face of this universe.” The j’ekk ships started sending transmissions to the surface telling the planets spiecies to surrender. But when the planet did not surrender the j’ekks bombed the surface heavily. Boom! Boom! The j’ekk sonic guns shot at the large cities on Shannar. Zaaaap! The Galactic capitol ships dropped out of lightspeed. The lead capitol ship Arrow-Head signaled the j’ekk ships to surrender. “Surrender!” Yelled Admiral Jonathan Hacker, “the Galactic Space Force’s ships are unlimited!’ The j’ekk,ter replied only shortly, “you will die before we surrender!” “Than that is the way it shall be!” said Admiral Hacker as he shut off the comlink. The three lead Galactic ships got in firing position. First was the Arrow-Head, second was the Phantom, third was a living legend ship Cold-Soldier a medium sized fighter ship. The Arrow-Head fired a plasma burst at the ravenger and put a large hole in the side of it. Than the Phantom used its lasers to put a hole dangerously close to the bridge of the revenger. The bridge of the revenger was a mess, panels exploding, and officers dieing all over the bridge. J’ekk,ter ran over to the engine control console and got the ravenger away from Shannar. More Galactic Starships dropped out of lightspeed at Shannar. Zaaaap! They all fired on j’ekk ships. They destroyed one known as the Destroyer, and one known as the Offendant. The Galactic starships seemed endless until the unexplainable happened. At least twelve-thousand j’ekk ships dropped out of lightspeed. “That’s enough!” said the Arrow-heads captain, “let’s get out of here before the j’ekk win.”

Chapter two

The galactic ships dropped out of lightspeed at Earth. A small orbital freighter sent a message to the capitol ship, “the counsel of Galactic Peace would like an audience with you immediately General Hacker.” The light reflected off the Galactic Peace center located in Washington, D.C. General Hacker entered the large room. Inside the room was the Galactic council. A representative from each alien species that supported the Galactic Council. The Amdiellos, the Admiters, the Sojourn, a group of rebel j’ekk, and a human. “Do you know why we have called you here?” said the human, Admiral Trouser. “Because I ignored the warnings you gave me?” Said General Hacker, “I attacked the j’ekks and gave them open reason to attack Galactic Zone Territory.” “Yes” said the Sojourn representative, charbonek, “now they could launch an attack on Earth itself!” “So now you know why we must do this.” said Maillots, the Amdeillos leader, “you are now faced with the choice to resign from the Galactic Space Force.” “I will resign” said Cadet Hacker, “and spend the rest of my life on the planet Kolorn, home to the Admiter Colony.” “I must warn you” the Admiter representative said, “If you cause trouble on that colony the price to pay is being banned from the colony and sent to the prison on Titan!” But Hacker had already left the room. “It is inventible,” said Admiral Trouser, “the Democratic Republic of the Galactic Peace Protectors and the J’ekk Empire are at a terrible war, and now we have but only started it.”

Chapter three

Zap! A j’ekk assault ship dropped out of lightspeed, the j’ekk ruler was onboard it. “Construct the space station at our current aria, call in the construction ships.” Within hours many construction ships began appearing at Paden Prime and started building space stations of immense size.
J’ekk armies began pouring down on the planets surface. It was as the Galactic Counsel had feared, the j’ekks tried to conquer a Galactic world. On the planet president Rob Johnson was going to his shuttle. Quick he shouted to his assistants, lets get on the shuttle. When they got on the shuttle three j’ekk destroyer robots were waiting. Froom! Froom! They fired their blasters but missed; the president got out a rifle and destroyed all the robots.

Then they all got on the shuttle and blasted off! The president’s guard told the president some good news; “we are on our way to Earth.” “Good!” said the president, “I need to go there.”

Chapter four

They got to earth and landed on the Kennedy landing pad in Florida. Quickly said the dock master, we must go to Washington D.C. before the j’ekk empire learns of your presence here. The president took an X-33 travel ship to Washington landing center in George W.Bush landing pad. Hello president Keith said, I hope you enjoy Earth during your time here. The earth is no different than Paden prime said president Johnson. Than let’s get to the point General Jim said, there is no record of where the j’ekk,ter went after the invasion but recent evidence tells us that he went to Kolorn to try and kill retired General Hacker. But your not in a rough spot, we can get a crew to help you in about a day.

later

Rob Johnson was staying at a giant motel, the president of the galactic space force came to grant president Johnson safe passage to Kolorn. A small crew of an Admiter, three humans, and a Galactic battleship commander. Then the crew was taken to the spaceship hangar so they could get on their ship, the old, remodeled Saturn 4. Wow said president Johnson, it’s even worse than before. What do you mean? Said the Admiter. I was on the voyage thru the galaxy said Rob. So than that makes you... There was a long silence, DAD! The Galactic battleship commander yelled. William! Rob shouted, I thought you died in the j’ekk attack on shannar! Well said William, I didn’t! Good said Rob; I could use your skills. Then the crew got on the Saturn 4 and blasted off into space.

Chapter five

The Saturn 4 landed on the planet Kolorn, the rumored place of general hacker. I’ll go said William, I’m familiar with the ruins of the prison. Good said rob, but ill go with you. Ok dad William said.
Even after stepping on the surface rob and William felt the evil that lurked in this planet. This place is a graveyard better left alone said William, The most likely place to find Mr. Hacker is in the jail ruins or the kotto breeding caves. The what? Asked rob. The kotto are strange lizards with poison that kills you in three hours, there is also a larger species that can kill on contact said William, the first place to start interrogating is the settlements to the north. What about the west? Said rob. That’s where the jail is said William.

Sojourn settlement

Jonathan hacker was at the local restraint enjoying a cheeseburger. Than he saw something that made him want to leave. Dead sojourn were lying around the whole aria! Than a figure walked thru the doorway, it was the “j’ekk,ter”! Hi said the j’ekk,ter, remember me, from the revenger. BOOM! BOOM! The revenger fired on the settlement and the j’ekk leader was materialized back onto his ship. Jonathan ran out of the settlement and right into Rob and his son. Quick Jonathan shouted, we have to leave! Ok said rob, lets get back to the shi-. The Saturn 4 was flying over to the settlement at a very high speed! Than it landed and the three people got back on bored. Than the Saturn 4 flew into space followed by two j’ekk fighters. Zap! Zap! The small fighters fired on the Saturn 4 and hit it twice! The Saturn 4 got one of its quadlazer turrets blown off. Quick! Yelled rob, fire! The Saturn 4 fired on the snub fighters and destroyed them both in at least one second. Now! Yelled William, go into hyperspace! Zaaaap! The Saturn 4 flew off into hyperspace! The ravenger followed them close behind them. Follow them! Yelled j’ekk, ter.

Chapter six

Ok said rob, we need to know where you hid your assortment of Galactic ships. No said Jonathan, you’ll tell the Galactic council and take me back to earth! No we wont the Admitter, sijji, said, we can’t do anything to you there. Ok said Jonathan, there on—boom! Boom! The ship bounced up and down violently. Were being towed into a space station! Yelled William. Than without warning toxic gas rose into the ship. Oh no! Said sijji, sleep gas! The whole crew fainted and every door in the ship opened, including a secret compartment with a droid in it. Than j’ekk droids walked up the stairs taking the crew out of the ship and into the medical bay on the mysterious space station. Standing around some of the civilians. Then the crew assembled the survivors and took them back to the ship. Zap! The Arrow-head flew into light speed.
What will happen- wait for part two.