Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > Shattered Worlds
Notices
Shattered Worlds Project forum for new FAN-based endeavours.
Share what you're doing here!

Old March 25th, 2011, 01:30 AM   #1
CaptainHawke
Warrior

Default Battlestar Galactica Club Fleet Commander Elections

I'm starting this a bit early. Nominations are open now for 2 Fleet Commander positions at the Battlestar Galactica Club. Fleet Commanders are the highest obtainable positions on the board and has TOTAL access to everything. Nominations are open until April 23, 2011 Midnight CST. And ANYONE (except current Fleet Commanders) in the general membership can nominate someone. So this means you need to be a member of the BSGC to nominate someone.

As per the board Constitution, the current Fleet Commanders (Athene, Siress Sarika and myself) are ineligble for re-election due to the term limits by-law. We all have been in office 2 years. All of the Fleet Commanders can not seek re-election for 1 year.

Come on over to http://battlestargalacticaclub.net and http://battlestargalacticaclub.org for more details.

Requirements: Fleet Commanders - They MUST bring proven technical knowhow (IE they can make graphics, skins, board scripts, troubleshooting, etc) and support to the board in order to be considered. Knowledge of the functionality of the Proboards software is also a MUST.
CaptainHawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #2
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica Club Fleet Commander Elections

I am no good at any of them and as I just joined I don´t know many members to vote for some one, yet!!

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2011, 05:14 AM   #3
Limerickcot
Shuttle Pilot

Same here

I only recognise two or three members and thats from other boards - but who knows next time?
Limerickcot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #4
CaptainHawke
Warrior

If ANYONE is skiddish about the Proboards controls, if I hadn't mentioned it, I'm willing to let you have access to Hawke's Nest Message Board. You can't mess stuff up.. Really. It's just sitting there, no members, 1 forum, 6 skins, some scripts... You can't really mess anything up, and if you do, I'll fix it..
Old April 7th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #5
CaptainHawke
Warrior

The nominations are still going on. Head over to battlestargalacticaclub.net or .org for more details.
Old April 13th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #6
CaptainHawke
Warrior

We are still taking nominations for Fleet Commander... Anyone can nominate a past (Staff Emeratius), or present staff member... just not current Fleet Commanders. April 23rd at 12AM CST is the deadline...

So far BST is the only one that's been nominated.

http://battlestargalacticaclub.net or http://battlestargalacticaclub.org
Old April 24th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #7
CaptainHawke
Warrior

Nominations are now closed. There was only one nomination in the election. So, by default, no vote is necessary... We have 1 new Fleet Commander.

Congratulations to BST... it is WELL deserved.