Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old November 19th, 2003, 01:53 PM   #1
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Wink Regarding April Fools Day 2004

Every year, I've upheld a tradition of having an "April Fools Day" prank on April 1st with the "Battlestar Galactica" web sites. I've enlisted the help of various fans over time, such as BattlestarGalactica.com's new webmaster, Darrell Lawrence, CF's owner, Don Bergren, even some of the original series actors.

April 2004 will be no different -- and work has already begun. And you wonder why I'm posting it within this particular forum...

Think about this:
"Battlestar Galactica" fans had "Galactica: 1980."

So, what will "Battlestar Galactica" 2003 mini-series fans have? :p The creative mind reels at the possibilities... (evil laugh)

And you thought Peter's "Starballs-less" cartoon submission, courtesy of one of his talented friends, was a doozy... (And that wasn't even an April 1st item, either!)

Watch out, April 4th, 2004... (I hope other sites will join in this time. You now have your advanced warning.)

Mischievous Michael
:jestor:
michaelfaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2003, 02:44 PM   #2
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Default A big Joke

Where is the BG game? After going from store after store and calling a few others, nada. This sounds like the makings of a bad dream.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2003, 08:15 AM   #3
crash4587
Bad Email Address

I hope it is a good one, I'll be turning 40 on April, 1:upchuck:
crash4587 is offline   Reply With Quote