Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - In Progress
Notices

Old April 1st, 2010, 07:31 AM   #1
COSMOS28
Shuttle Pilot

Default space shot Galactica and Viper

here's an example of a wip scene where we can see a Viper with the galactica
on the background, this is a test shot, no motion blur was involved nor buffer treated in post production yet, so far so good, but still this space emptiness that always kills me
let's see if the link works,
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8822/big3web.jpg
COSMOS28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2010, 07:34 AM   #2
COSMOS28
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: space shot Galactica and Viper

Forgot to thanks at the modeler for this viper and galactica. I retexturized all the models, ( Bad habbit that I have) and set the scene on fire
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:20 AM   #3
gmd3d
Major

while this is a WIP you should also try an add the modellers name and your own .. if possible . good work ..

I would turn down the glow on the windows .. imho

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:49 AM   #4
COSMOS28
Shuttle Pilot

yes, I realized that the glow is too high. The Space park is the ship that is in behind the galactica!
any good Idea how to bring the depth effect in to the scene? so flat from my pint of view.
regarding the modellers names... I have to apoogize but I do not know them, I have some names in my head but I'm not sure who made this or that model, I have hundreds of models and some of the are not online anymore like the pegasus case. that's why I use to say thanks for the guy who modelled this... I know.. Shame on me...