Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Merchandise & Memorabilia
Notices

Old December 21st, 2006, 07:38 PM   #1
Jayworld
Warrior

Default Colonial Warriors Jacket

Hi, Club:
I posted this over at Battlestar Galatica Club Forums, with as yet no responses, so I thought I'd try Fleets, too:

I ordered a custom made Colonial Warriors Jacket from Kathy of katarra8 (her eBay auction moniker) back in September. She's the one that created the jackets for Richard for the Second Coming Trailer. Anyway, it's been three months, and I was wondering if anyone else had dealt with her, and if so, what is your personal experience? She has been very nice to deal with via e-mail (to order, I sent her all the seamstress measurement sizes, per her instructions and order form), but I have not had any replies since October.

Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated, since her price on the jacket was $245.

Thanks,
Jay
Jayworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2006, 04:06 PM   #2
KamikazeAthena
Warrior Ace

I have bought a lot of accessories and have found her to be fast and reliable. I have not however, bought anything that had to be made. I have heard that she has a long turn around time for that but that the quality is great. So it sounds like what you are experiencing is common.
KamikazeAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2006, 04:37 PM   #3
Jayworld
Warrior

Thanks so much for the feedback! It looks like the jacket will be well worth the wait.... I ordered the Scarlet Viper jacket (just like the one I'm wearing in the photo with Jack Stauffer....it is actually his!).

Jay
Jayworld is offline   Reply With Quote