Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Conventions
Notices
Conventions Non BG Conventions included too!

Closed Thread

Old September 19th, 2003, 02:20 PM   #1
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Default Tom DeSanto Panel Discussion at Galacticon

Tom DeSanto, executive Producer of X-Men and X-Men 2, and producer for his own attempt at reviving Battlestar Galactica is planning on attending Galacticon, schedule allowing. He will have a panel discussion discussing his production's effort and showing some of the design work that was initiated for it.

http://www.galacticonevents.com/index2.html

Jewels

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]

Last edited by jewels; September 29th, 2003 at 04:26 PM..
Old September 19th, 2003, 06:19 PM   #2
amberstar
Strike Leader

This would be worth the time to set in on, Thanks for the news Jewels.
I can not attend so, please thoes of you that go fill us in on everything when you get back.
Old September 19th, 2003, 06:46 PM   #3
jjrakman

Someone over at CA had a good idea to make a thread where people who won't be attending can submit questions to be asked. I think this is a really good idea because if someone there had alist of questions from fans all over the world, it would show that there is still interest in his production.

The biggest question I would ask is if he could clarify his statement regarding the mini series that was reported on Sci Fi Wire, if he was quoted out of context or if he really meant it.

And of course when he and Larson are going to get together to make that movie! And if they would accept fan donations, or sell stock to fund the production if the studios are unwilling to fund.

Old September 20th, 2003, 05:03 AM   #4
the3rdhuman
Bad Email Address

Default they would have no problem

finding a studio to support this project, our money would not be necessary

lets just hope that this is the first step to regain our Galactica
Old September 21st, 2003, 09:06 AM   #5
Krystal
Bad Email Address

I agree with Amberstar, I can't go so please to the people who will go, let us know the details later.

Krystal
Old September 21st, 2003, 06:40 PM   #6
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Copying this thread to general discussion (I know it should go in the conventions one: but I want everyone to find it and leave their comments.)

Discuss it here

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]

Closed Thread