Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Merchandise & Memorabilia
Notices

Old September 10th, 2015, 07:57 AM   #1
Prop Store
Just Lost My Cherry!

Default Prop Store Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction

Hi guys!

Yesterday we launched our two-week, free-to-enter exhibition down at the BFI IMAX in Waterloo, London. The two-week run will end with the items being auctioned off on 23rd September, a number of which are from both the classic and noughties Battlestar Galactica series’.

Below is a teaser of some of the pieces we have on display, but we have plenty more on our online catalogue here.

If you’ve got any questions on the items or the auction (you can bid online, in person or via phone) please do email us on auction@propstore.com

Thanks, and even if you don't plan to bid, we hope you enjoy window shopping!

Last edited by Prop Store; September 14th, 2015 at 01:10 AM.
Prop Store is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2015, 09:55 PM   #2
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

Default Re: Prop Store Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction

Hi, Prop Store! Welcome to the Fleets!

OK - we seem to have an oversized picture here - very difficult to see in any of my browser windows.

Could I talk you into editing your post and using a slightly smaller format for the image? It would probably help.

Thanks!

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol

LauretteSpang.com
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2015, 01:12 AM   #3
Prop Store
Just Lost My Cherry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
Hi, Prop Store! Welcome to the Fleets!

OK - we seem to have an oversized picture here - very difficult to see in any of my browser windows.

Could I talk you into editing your post and using a slightly smaller format for the image? It would probably help.

Thanks!

I am
Dawg
Hi Dawg,

Thanks so much for the heads up My connection was so slow the image didn't load when I posted and so I never noticed! My rookie error has been fixed and the images is a wee bit more manageable now

Sian
Old September 19th, 2016, 05:43 AM   #4
Prop Store
Just Lost My Cherry!

Hi Everyone!

I thought you might be interested to see a few of the awesome Battlestar Galactica lots that will be sold as part of the Prop Store Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction taking place on September 27th 2016!

There's over 550 lots in total from over 150 movies and television shows going under the hammer! You can register for the auction and browse through the catalogue on our website or feel free to ask me any questions :-)

http://ow.ly/xe6S303Q6UE