Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old March 24th, 2006, 12:52 PM   #1
Bradleyfett
Shuttle Pilot

Default Help me find a BSG fan from years ago!

For those who frequented cons in Florida years ago (early 90s), does anyone remember a guy named Phil who used to dress in warrior gear. He was a pretty *ahem* "distinctive" guy- he was a bit older than the typical con-goer (probably in his late 40s), smoked cigars, had dyed (I assume) black hair, was a little bit in the 'Jolly' size range, and seemed a bit anebreated most of the time. I'm not trying to be mean, just descriptive! His outfit was actually pretty good for the time. He always seemed to be having fun, but was a little 'too' into the part at times.

Anyone remember him?
Bradleyfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #2
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleyfett
For those who frequented cons in Florida years ago (early 90s), does anyone remember a guy named Phil who used to dress in warrior gear. He was a pretty *ahem* "distinctive" guy- he was a bit older than the typical con-goer (probably in his late 40s), smoked cigars, had dyed (I assume) black hair, was a little bit in the 'Jolly' size range, and seemed a bit anebreated most of the time. I'm not trying to be mean, just descriptive! His outfit was actually pretty good for the time. He always seemed to be having fun, but was a little 'too' into the part at times.

Anyone remember him?
YEAH,,,I know thar dude!!! Goes by the name of.......
DILBERTMAN!!!!

Why do you ask?
Old March 24th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #3
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSquad2001
YEAH,,,I know thar dude!!! Goes by the name of.......
DILBERTMAN!!!!

Why do you ask?
LOL!!