Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2003, 11:08 AM   #1
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Exclamation The Cylon Alliance

The Cylon Alliance! Its not what you think.

Its yet another Sci-Fi fanboard but this one is not for the timid or the young. This is a battleground, where folks with a beef can go and fight it out without any worries about being stopped by the mods for flaming, name-calling, or anything else. Hell, I’ll probably enjoy it. Folks are invited to mix it up and may the best fan be left standing.

OK, that description is a lot harsher than things work in reality but it sounds good. There are honestly very few actual rules and only ones intended to cause serious harm or threats to the real person (posting personal info) will get you banned. Other than that, it’s a place to talk about BSG, Buck, and practically anything else. The board is designed to compliment Colonial Fleets and not compete with it. I’m a regular on CF and invite all of you to come by as often as you can spare to http://pub99.ezboard.com/bthecylonalliance and start a topic or tell someone else how wrong they are.

Every Tuesday and Friday I post an extremely intriguing and well thought out question, after all how else would they be, for folks to answer. There is also the Hall of Fame and Hall of Shame where those challenged either shine or decay. These are chosen from the “Calling You Out” section where challenges from posters anywhere on the Internet are issued. For those wanting to chime in on ongoing fights, the Arena allows them a place for their voice.

I’ve also added a pre-production artwork section and cool pics section and invite everyone to bring their jpegs. (If anyone needs hosting help e-mail them to me and I’ll post them on a server).

I invite all of you. Its different but seems to be developing into something I like. Hopefully all of you will as well. … and if you don’t like it, well, the popcorn is in the other aisle.

Last edited by TwoBrainedCylon; April 4th, 2003 at 11:10 AM..

Closed Thread