Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Chats, Interviews, and Podcasts
Notices

Old February 23rd, 2020, 04:01 AM   #1
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

Default Myth Makers - Herbert Jefferson Jr DVD and Vimeo

Shot on location in Los Angeles in 2001, this Myth Makers features Herbert Jefferson, Jr. who was born and raised in New York. He came to the eyes of Hollywood producers during his first major theatre tour in the early 1970’s.

Since then, as well as keeping his theatre career on track, he has appeared in countless films and television programmes including Apollo 13, Outbreak, Mission Impossible, Rich Man, Poor Man, Quincy, Cannon, the list goes on and on…

But it’s as the stalwart Lt. Boomer in Battlestar Galactica that Herbert is probably best remembered. During one short season which began in 1978, the cast and crew together created one of the most memorable science fiction television series ever made.

Find our what is was like acting alongside Lorne Greene, Richard Hatch and Dirk Benedict plus the problems filming such a technically complex series. But – most importantly – find out Herbert’s favourite piece of dialogue from the series!

Available to order on DVD and Vimeo here: https://timetraveltv.com/programme/249

Watch the Vimeo trailer here: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/rtp249/
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2020, 04:03 AM   #2
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

Default Re: Myth Makers - Herbert Jefferson Jr DVD and Vimeo

I have no connection to the above 2015 DVD release, but having just spotted it and ordered a copy, I thought I'd flag it up to people.

It's a nice watch and has some fun clips of cosplay fans walking around corridors. It's been released by a small British production company so I suspect every sale counts.

If you live in the US, make sure you order the NTSC edition, but both PAL and NTSC work on DVD players in Europe.
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote