Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > My Collections > Mary's Collectibles
Notices

Old June 28th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #1
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default time June 11 2012

The June 11 issue of Time had an article about the making of the movie Prometheus. It had an accompanying picture of the history of outer space heroes. I've not scanned the article, just the picture, which almost looks like a still life.

Last edited by skippercollecto; August 19th, 2012 at 12:26 PM..
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #2
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default necklaces

I was given some teen magazines from 1979 and found all the Galactica articles. I wasn't aware that Galactica had been a popular subject in them. I discovered that the two people who had the most publicity were Dirk Benedict and Laurette Spang.
This is a generic ad that I found for jewelry for various celebrities and shows. Have any of you ever seen this stuff? I haven't.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg galactica jewelry.jpg (650.3 KB, 3 views)
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote