Other Science Fiction Shows A place to discuss all of the other Sci-Fi shows
which may tickle your fancy!

Old November 15th, 2006, 08:42 PM   #1
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Default Somehow I missed this: Kaylee on SGA season 4

I was visiting Gateworld.net and saw this article and wondered how on earth I missed talking about this:

That other Jewel, Jewel Staite, got a recurring role on SGA. Yay!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/1...o_iatlan.shtml

Jewel Staite returning to Atlantis

Monday - October 30, 2006 | by Darren Sumner

Actress Jewel Staite has landed a new recurring role on Stargate Atlantis, according to her latest update on her Web site.

According to fan site SG1-Atlantis.com, Atlantis actor Joe Flanigan told fans at last weekend's London’s Expo event that Staite will appear in a whopping 13 to 15 episodes in Season Four.

Staite previously appeared on Atlantis under prosthetics, playing the Wraith girl Elia in Season Two's "Instinct."

"I can confirm that I will be coming on to Stargate Atlantis for a few episodes," Staite wrote on her site. "I still have no idea who I'm playing, but I do know it's female. I hope. Anyway, I'm really excited to be going back, and they're a great bunch of people and -- major plus! -- it shoots at home! So watch for that next season."

Born in British Columbia, the 24-year-old actress is best known as Kaylee Frye on Firefly and the spin-off feature film, "Serenity." She has also appeared on Wonderfalls, The X-Files, Da Vinci's Inquest, and more.

Details on Staite's new role are not yet known. Stick with GateWorld for the latest news!

(Thanks to Denise for the tip)

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2006, 08:50 PM   #2
joe.beaudoin
Bad Email Address

That's good, since I'm a fan of Jewel myself. :-)

The bad news, however, is that Dr. Beckett is leaving the show, and that's who she's replacing as Dr. Keller.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/1...o_depart.shtml
joe.beaudoin is offline   Reply With Quote