coollllll

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #3
Reaper
Warrior ACE!

Default Re: Space: 2099

that is brilliant!!!!

Great idea!! now, someone get this done to Galactica ASAP!!!!

Classic fan, and die hard!
Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 11:55 AM   #4
Vonstadt
Bad Email Address

I like this idea!

I would definitely watch this!

and i am a fan of the old version!
Vonstadt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2009, 01:44 AM   #5
Senmut
Strike Leader

NO "reimagining"!
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2009, 01:52 AM   #6
gmd3d
Major

less flared trousers would be good.

Old September 3rd, 2009, 11:37 PM   #7
Senmut
Strike Leader

Nope. The costuming was fine.
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2009, 02:42 AM   #8
gmd3d
Major

really. I never like the flared trousers (even when I wore them my self)

Old September 21st, 2009, 04:40 PM   #9
Athene
Galactica's Princess

That's really cool.
Thanks for posting the link.

Battlestar Earth admin
Galactica's Princess admin
Battlestar Galactica Club Board Theme/Avatar Keeper
Athene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2009, 09:05 PM   #10
KJ
Strike Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper
that is brilliant!!!!

Great idea!! now, someone get this done to Galactica ASAP!!!!
This is fantastic, as an old Space 1999 fan i wish i had found it!

But its obviously done by organised 'Space 1999' fans. If we want the same thing, time for us to get organised too.

Think Matador's thread in another page ought to be made into a *sticky* if we're really serious about wanting the same thing! Shouldn't the new movie news be enough of a motivation to get us thinking like the Space 1999/2099(?) fans?

More motivation perhaps...

http://www.space2099.tv/video/01_trailer_hires.htm

I remember seeing the scene at 1:13 as a kid. If only BSG had this kind of horror going through it in several episodes (WOTG's, cloven hooves scene perhaps?). The 1st season was just too classic.

Wonder if those earlier Space 1999 fanedits (forgot the guy's name?) were an inspiration for this 'Space 2099' do over?!

KJ
Old September 27th, 2009, 07:34 AM   #11
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

The Space 2099 effort is a commercial pitch in a fan effort wrapping. I've spoken to the guy on the phone a few times and exchanged some long e-mails. He wants an astronomical amount of cash to do each episode. Out of respect for private conversations I won't reveal the numbers but will say that I did a lot of calculations and figured I could do the same thing to a better level for 1/6th of the money he wants.

I also question his presumptions about distribution, especially since he compares the returns to "24", which I don't think is feasible for any special edition of any old television series.

He's a very nice guy and I like him but I don't think his presumptions or expectations are realistic.

Russell
Old September 27th, 2009, 12:50 PM   #12
KJ
Strike Leader

If he's not realistic about it. Might hurt its chances of getting released commercially.

But i hope this Space 2099 gets put out there in some form or another in a legit way. Otherwise it'll eventually be torrented in order for fans to take a gander at.

No matter what they say, if they want it out there, they'll go that route in the end. Most fans that do these wonderful projects, really want people to see it, and until its becomes legal they aren't going to make any money off of it. So chances are it'll be uploaded for download one day.

Checked on the Space 2099 site. Is the re-edited episode; "God's Will" going to bridge Season 2 & 3? It doesn't seem to be in the episode listing of this 2099 thing?!

Man, looking back this show truly didn't pull any punches, the episodes were much darker than most give it credit for. If American sci-fi series like the Star Trek Spin Offs and plenty others were anything like Space 1999 which was quite dramatic with many dilemmas to boot. Critics would have had a harder time writing off sci-fi shows. Ones that also piled up huge bodycounts like Space 1999 did, unlike the cheesy wrapup U.S. shows where fewer times we see as many near scraps and tragic losses for the heroes!

KJ
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:22 PM   #13
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBrainedCylon View Post
The Space 2099 effort is a commercial pitch in a fan effort wrapping. I've spoken to the guy on the phone a few times and exchanged some long e-mails. He wants an astronomical amount of cash to do each episode. Out of respect for private conversations I won't reveal the numbers but will say that I did a lot of calculations and figured I could do the same thing to a better level for 1/6th of the money he wants.

I also question his presumptions about distribution, especially since he compares the returns to "24", which I don't think is feasible for any special edition of any old television series.

He's a very nice guy and I like him but I don't think his presumptions or expectations are realistic.
Sandy -

That's a bit disappointing to hear. When the site was first started, I remember exchanging a few emails with Eric Bernard and he said that his goal was to draw attention to Space:1999 and by updating some of the effects and re-editing some of the story content was for the purpose to prove that the series still had something. At least enough to get someone to produce a "special edition" DVD set, or even revive the series in some fashion.

When I looked at the work done to convert Space:1999 into Space:2099, I was largely thrilled with what I saw, although had a some reservations about the story editing. I thought that he was really trying to do something like David Kerin has been doing for BSG, but it's been something that David has been doing out of pure love for the original series and making it even better than it was originally, but not for profit.

If Eric's goal is to turn this into a moneymaking deal, I wish him luck. It's one thing to impress a handful of fans with what he's done, but it's another to get someone that owns the rights to the property to hand over cash to someone else to "enhance" it. I find it interesting that Eric's "fees" are out of proportion with the work being done. It makes the proposition seem like it's more about money and the percieved "obscurity" where Space:1999 is concerned, rather than making a product that will bring a much loved SciFi classic to the forefront once again.

Maybe I'm overreacting just a bit, but Space:1999 is one of the two classic SciFi series at the top of my all time favorites list, so I'm pretty protective of it.

Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:59 AM   #14
David Kerin
Warrior Ace

Colonial Fan ForceArtist
Colonial Fan Force
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDBattlestar Galactica
Revivalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini1999 View Post
Sandy -

That's a bit disappointing to hear. When the site was first started, I remember exchanging a few emails with Eric Bernard and he said that his goal was to draw attention to Space:1999 and by updating some of the effects and re-editing some of the story content was for the purpose to prove that the series still had something. At least enough to get someone to produce a "special edition" DVD set, or even revive the series in some fashion.

When I looked at the work done to convert Space:1999 into Space:2099, I was largely thrilled with what I saw, although had a some reservations about the story editing. I thought that he was really trying to do something like David Kerin has been doing for BSG, but it's been something that David has been doing out of pure love for the original series and making it even better than it was originally, but not for profit.

If Eric's goal is to turn this into a moneymaking deal, I wish him luck. It's one thing to impress a handful of fans with what he's done, but it's another to get someone that owns the rights to the property to hand over cash to someone else to "enhance" it. I find it interesting that Eric's "fees" are out of proportion with the work being done. It makes the proposition seem like it's more about money and the percieved "obscurity" where Space:1999 is concerned, rather than making a product that will bring a much loved SciFi classic to the forefront once again.

Maybe I'm overreacting just a bit, but Space:1999 is one of the two classic SciFi series at the top of my all time favorites list, so I'm pretty protective of it.

Bryan

Hey there Bryan,

One thing I know for certain is the driving force behind this is truly out of love for the series. It was Eric's initial edits back in 2000 that got me thinking about the BSG fan edits. And seeing the amount of work that has continued and improved since then... well, if you don't absolutely love the series, that isn't going to take place.

I don't know what the numbers are like for producing this with an official agreement, but I do know all this work has not been done solely for the reward of $$$ at the end of the day. And if it does become a money making venture, he more than deserves it when you see the amount of work actually produced with no promise of financial reward... only his enjoyment of the series and the enjoyment by other fans.

So trust me that he is hoping to bring a much loved SciFi classic to the forefront once again.

I better head off to work, so have a great day!

Dave
David Kerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2009, 08:43 AM   #15
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kerin View Post
Hey there Bryan,

One thing I know for certain is the driving force behind this is truly out of love for the series. It was Eric's initial edits back in 2000 that got me thinking about the BSG fan edits. And seeing the amount of work that has continued and improved since then... well, if you don't absolutely love the series, that isn't going to take place.

I don't know what the numbers are like for producing this with an official agreement, but I do know all this work has not been done solely for the reward of $$$ at the end of the day. And if it does become a money making venture, he more than deserves it when you see the amount of work actually produced with no promise of financial reward... only his enjoyment of the series and the enjoyment by other fans.

So trust me that he is hoping to bring a much loved SciFi classic to the forefront once again.

I better head off to work, so have a great day!
David -

Thanks for correcting me on that. As I said, I too am very passionate about Space:1999, so at times, that passion comes out in various forms. I do know that Eric loves Space:1999, but when you hear about the intimation in regards to dollars for that work, it does give someone without all the information a bit of pause.

Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Old September 28th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #16
David Kerin
Warrior Ace

Colonial Fan ForceArtist
Colonial Fan Force
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDBattlestar Galactica
Revivalist

Hey there Bryan... no problem at all, and trust me I understand the feeling about something you love being persued only for monetary purposes (or other selfish gains as we've seen with Moore's Galactica). I would just hate to think that all the work Eric has put into this would be tarnished with the perception that it was just to make money off the endeavor. If anything Eric's a real example of the passion a fan could have for a series, and using the technology to help keep it alive and bring that (hopefully) to others.

Recently I've done a couple things with him, one being rebuilding the old ITC logo for HD (which is awesome building it with the music) and doing up a demo for the DVD collection (a teaser for dreams of what may be). My own tiny part for his endeavor. And from talking with him I would never doubt that this is really a fan with a love for the series. He has produced so much work to show how this can be enhanced and brought to today's audience, and if this can turn into something official and he make money from the work he definately deserves it, and he's someone who can do it justice. Fandoms need someone like him in their ranks.

And I'm not just saying this because I've thrown a few offerings into the pot in hopes of making money myself. I could care less if I ever make a cent from any of it. I am excited to participate and contribute what little I can to someone who has such a desire for a project that he plans it through and gets it produced with no promise of reward. If it was not for his work I would have never felt inspired to try my own. There are a lot of us out there that plan big things, and Eric is an example of someone actually working through the system and trying to get there. He has yet to throw a tantrum and walk away from the project because he cares for it so much.

So in my opinion, this is a real fan effort for something that does not have the mass following of Star Trek or Star Wars, yet has gained the attention of certain persons in certain places. We should really hope this goes through because this can open doors to ideas that mindless suits may have never thought of.

At least that's my thoughts.

And if you want to see the ITC logo I have it on my site under the "What's New" section. http://www.kerindesigns.com As a 1999 fan I hope you like it, as that logo and music always set off for me that Space: 1999 was about to begin. However sometimes it ended up being the Muppet Show, which was still good, but not 1999.

Now that I've made him sound like the second coming of Jesus...

Peace Earthlings!

Dave
David Kerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:05 PM   #17
KJ
Strike Leader

Nice site David!

When i think about it.

Maybe Eric's (thats his name) probably missed the point and gotten sidetracked quite abit!

He should simply do what every other fan editor out there does and simply release the Space 2099 re-edited episodes for download. Regardless of the money spend by him in doing them with fellow Space 1999 fans, unless he owns the right to commercially released them via DVD, they way for him to put'em out there for everybody to enjoy would be to torrent the episodes, nuff said! Looking around on many other Space 1999 websites, not everyone seems to enjoy his messing around with the original episodes?

Love the trailers though, you would think it was indeed an official SE re-release of Space 1999/2099 if you weren't already told so.

KJ
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #18
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Eric does truly love Space1999, more than I love the real Battlestar Galactica ... but to say that he is doing this strictly out of love is a misstake since I offerred to connect him with the funds and concurrent CG animators needed to finish the effort as a fan effort (equal to what he did on the trailer) and he wasn't interested because it wouldn't bring in the money he expects from a commercial effort.

Eric may have started as a fan effort, and in truth, I can't say he doesn't see it that way at present, but during my contacts with him, his primary focus was a business venture. I don't fault anyone for that and if anyone is to take on such a project, Eric seems well suited for the task, but I think there is such a gulf between his expectations of cost and returns and the real level needed to get a project like this out the door that it will never see a single Eagle lift-off.

Russell
Old October 7th, 2009, 04:38 PM   #19
WOLFSPACE
Bad Email Address

Russell,

I am disappointed to read the responses from you and sorry that you have got this mistaken idea that I was money orientated about the Space: 2099 project. First, you should explain that you first contacted me offering financial help for the project... so of course our discussion was money orientated at that time.

I want everyone to know that Space: 2099 was made out of my pure love of the series. I would not have spent 2 years working on this (and 12 more years if we count that I was working on some episodes since before 1999) if I wasn’t a true fan first and foremost.

And as a true fan, I decided to improve the series the best way I could with no financial resources whatsoever to demonstrate to Granada what can be done achieved. Only with my skill, an astronomical amount of time and the help of other talented fans out there like David Kerin with whom I’ve been able to share my visions of the enhancement I was trying to achieve. (Thanks David for your help and support by the way!)

I believe so much that Space: 1999 has a future in this enhanced format of 2099 and I definitely want this to be available to all. However, all doesn’t mean on the internet, through an illegal website or sharing, but rather as an official release. That is why I’ve put so much effort this past year to prepare a presentation to Granada Ventures, the rights owner of Space: 1999.

The cost of making 2099 in the way to make it the best it can be might be considered very high for some. I’ve made a financial plan that is based on actual post-production cost in the commercial world. I’ve been working in the media for 18 years now and I know intimately how much it can cost.

For the sake of 2099, I didn’t want to do it with 1/6 of my estimated budget as it would give a fraction of the quality and results that I was hoping to achieve. It is important to note that Space: 2099 is not only about CGI, it is also a combination of months and months of editing work in High Definition and just the cost of the colorization of the black and white monitors for Season One would have used up a fair amount of your budget. And I will not even get into the new 5.1 mix, some new voice recording, acquiring music rights etc...

Thus, if Space: 2099 is not done with these high standards in mind then it may never happen at all. WHY? Because if we want to see new stories happening on Moonbase Alpha, we have to make sure that it’s new foundation (2099) will be on solid ground and competitive. And by the way, I've never compared Space:2099 to 24. It would be silly to think that a 35 year old series could get as much attention and profit as the series 24. Even most sci-fi series today are not in that league.

With all I’ve done already, money has NEVER, EVER been my motivation. I do not want to lose my shirt over this of course, but to get this off the ground with professional post production facilities and staff, it takes money, like any television production. If I want to be taken seriously by Granada, I have to create a post-production team and structure that will be solid, reputable and effective. Strangely enough it was you, yourself Russell, who said that YOUR financial investors would want a reasonable return on their investment before commiting to Space 2099. So it’s contradictory and misleading for you to suggest that I am in this for the money. I do not need more money for myself, I need more money to make Space 2099 better.

My only goal is too see 2099 on television or bluray one day in great quality... so good in fact that it would help relaunch this franchise. As for the rights of the series, well, I am happy to say that Granada and I are now talking.

I am taking this opportunity to invite all of you to visit the website at www.space2099.com in the next few weeks as we are going to have new interesting updates... and more.

One way or another we hope to make it happen and regardless of what gets approved we want to make it the very best it can be and something for all fans, new and old, to be proud of.

Eric Bernard
WOLFSPACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2009, 09:47 PM   #20
KJ
Strike Leader

Wolfspace, i.e. Mr Bernard. May i say welcome to Colonial Fleets and congratulations on doing Space 2099!

It is indeed an exciting concept. something thats recently blown my mind, i'm very glad you've gone the High-Def approach to this fan edit and ''proof-of-concept' re-imagining of Space 1999 as Space 2099. May i also say thanks for inspriing to David Kerin to do similar edits to BSG, he has also truly inspired us, and you created an intriguing "domino effect" with your CGI/FX work.

Hope you didn't misunderstand an earlier comment of mine, seeing as most fanedits ARE widely available on the internet. And its only illegal if money was made off fanedits deliberately etc. Thats not what your trying to do obviously, hence i wondered if it would appear and be available to enjoy as a long time fan of the series.

Love the concept!

May i ask a question?

Your fanedit of "God's Will", why isn't it apart of Space 2099's episode line up? If the original was to explain the disappearence/deaths of several Season 1 characters! How come 'War Games' still canon in your Space 2099 series re-imagining and God's Will isn't (judging by the Space 2099 episode list for 3 [13 episodes each] seasons?). Or are you saving God's Will for something else Space 2099 based?

Anyways hope your not a stranger to CF, and you'll post on here again. I certainly have some more questions for you regarding Space 2099 and possibly getting started as a inexperienced fan editor, and wanting to create several fanedits of beloved TV shows/movies, i too am fond of.

Battlestar Galactica could also do with a SE remastered spruce up. If you got any down to earth real life theories, on how this particular fanbase could go about petitioning ourselves, to Universal Studios! i'm sure we'd be all ears.

Laters

KJ
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #21
dilbertman
Warrior Ace

Just in case you missed this.

http://www.myspace.com/project091399091309

Jim
dilbertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 12:09 PM   #22
WOLFSPACE
Bad Email Address

Hi KJ,

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm of Space 2099. To answer your question about the episode ''God's Will'', who was my first attempt to explain the gap between season one and two. It has been revamped into the episode ''Sidon's Revenge''. It's purpose is the same as ''God's will'' but this time the Aliens are known to the Alphan's, as they have encounter them in ''Voyager Return''. The Sidons have pursuit their search of the species who have destroyed their world with the Queller drive of the Voyager ship. Many change have been made so that we believe that the two alien species from Voyager return and War games are the same. The Sidons have now became the first reccurent Alien enemies of the series.

Many change have been made since ''God's Will''. The episode is more dramatic with the kind of ending that leave you speakless. Since this is still a work in progress kind of thing, It's already have been change since showing it on the website. Giving it a bigger surprise at the end.

If you look again, The original episode ''War Game'' is not in my episode list. You have probably notice that the episode ''Ring Around the Moon'' is also missing and is not even there as my revamp version ''The Eyes of Triton''. This will be corrected in my future update of the website. The episode will have a new name (again) but will surprise many.

Doing this on my spare time for many years, I think Space 2099 is getting closer to make the original series biggest flaws...disappear. 2099 is simply there to make the original series shine again by focusing on its great assets, while adding a contemporary touch.

Eric
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:51 PM   #23
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFSPACE View Post
Hi KJ,

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm of Space 2099. To answer your question about the episode ''God's Will'', who was my first attempt to explain the gap between season one and two. It has been revamped into the episode ''Sidon's Revenge''. It's purpose is the same as ''God's will'' but this time the Aliens are known to the Alphan's, as they have encounter them in ''Voyager Return''. The Sidons have pursuit their search of the species who have destroyed their world with the Queller drive of the Voyager ship. Many change have been made so that we believe that the two alien species from Voyager return and War games are the same. The Sidons have now became the first reccurent Alien enemies of the series.

Many change have been made since ''God's Will''. The episode is more dramatic with the kind of ending that leave you speakless. Since this is still a work in progress kind of thing, It's already have been change since showing it on the website. Giving it a bigger surprise at the end.

If you look again, The original episode ''War Game'' is not in my episode list. You have probably notice that the episode ''Ring Around the Moon'' is also missing and is not even there as my revamp version ''The Eyes of Triton''. This will be corrected in my future update of the website. The episode will have a new name (again) but will surprise many.

Doing this on my spare time for many years, I think Space 2099 is getting closer to make the original series biggest flaws...disappear. 2099 is simply there to make the original series shine again by focusing on its great assets, while adding a contemporary touch.
Eric -

I'm sure that anything you do to "Ring Around the Moon" will be a massive improvement over the original episode. There was some decent material in that episode, but the overall execution was just horrendous. I even like your episode title much better!

Bryan

Old October 9th, 2009, 04:56 PM   #24
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Eric,

Reading your response, I did come away with a different impression than your position here.

Thank you for correcting that oversight.

Please keep us all informed of any breakthroughs in the project as I think its fair to say that everyone here is supportive of your effort and the love and dedication you've put into trying to keep Space 1999 current and at the forefront.

Great poster BTW!!!

All my best,

Russell
Old October 10th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #25
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBrainedCylon View Post
Eric,

Reading your response, I did come away with a different impression than your position here.

Thank you for correcting that oversight.

Please keep us all informed of any breakthroughs in the project as I think its fair to say that everyone here is supportive of your effort and the love and dedication you've put into trying to keep Space 1999 current and at the forefront.

Great poster BTW!!!

All my best,

Russell
Amen Sandy!
LordStarFyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:27 AM   #26
KJ
Strike Leader

Well hopefully Mr Bernard/Wolfspace, Granada Ventures are listening and they'll do the smart thing and make Space 2099 an official release with Gerry Anderson's blessing.

Please put up more Space 2099 episode trailers up on the website soon enough before year's end. Including Sidon's Revenge, or even perhaps 'End Of Eternity'.

KJ
Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:20 AM   #27
ulimann644
Captain Tar´Kyren Dheran

Battlestar Galactica 2004 Re: Space: 2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
really. I never like the flared trousers (even when I wore them my self)
You said it right - I felt like you in the ´70.

Forum:
FAN-FICTION TOTAL
Homepage:
RED UNIVERSE
FanFiction-Pages (german):
STAR TREK - ICICLE
STAR TREK - BREAKABLE
ulimann644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:14 AM   #28
KJ
Strike Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBrainedCylon

Great poster BTW!!!

Looks like Eric needs to get somebody to make him a neat Space 2099 poster then!

Perhaps a great photoshopped or manip ones created out of any previous painted/crafted 'Space 1999' posters would work for inspiring some more interest in this fan edit series.

Or newly created professional looking; Space 2099 posters even.

KJ
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:16 PM   #29
WOLFSPACE
Bad Email Address

Default Space 2099 new updates

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I am very pleased to announce the very exciting news about Space: 2099's new
upgraded Website!

The updates on the website are now online and you are all welcome to visit us at
www.space2099.com

There you will find:
- A new Home page with new exclusive videos
- Brand new Character pages
- A new photo Gallery with rare Hi-Res photos (some never seen before)
- Interviews with some members of the Space: 2099 team
- A new merchandise page that will have you drooling (we hope )
- A brand new episodes listing with photos

And for the Holidays only, all the episode videos will be available for you to
watch!

Also, when visiting the website, please take a few seconds to answer our short
survey at the right bottom of the Home page.

Granada is now aware of the 2099 project, so it is now up to us to let them
clearly know what we feel about the potential of 2099. With this survey we hope
that it will help us to finally gain Granada's full support to allow Space: 1999
to be reborn as Space: 2099 so that we can all relive the Alphan's journey and
perhaps, just perhaps even allow them to continue their endless odyssey in
all-new series.

Our wish, for all of us, is that the future will be bright and fantastic
starting in 2010!

Best,
Eric Bernard
Old December 26th, 2009, 07:15 AM   #30
KJ
Strike Leader

Thanks for putting this up Wolfspace! Excellent that you got the attention of those that matter. We kinda hope Galactica gets that treatment if we were to petition for a HD Remastered series re-release with bells on! Liked the Space 2099 Christmas bonus over there. Although i wish the pictures you've put up, would allow for you to make'em bigger?, through (view source page). There harder to see closer up.

Very nice of you to do this during the festive season.

May i ask if details on your 'Space 2099' season 4 will be released soon. And what about a 2 or 3 minute trailer covering all 4, possibly with another being a DVD/Blu-Ray trailer, revealing what your plans for the series are, and covering its marketing style release on that format (Blu-Ray) etc.

Thanks for this update and Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you.

KJ

P.S. Did the survey, hope it helps out!