Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - Finished
Notices

Old January 4th, 2014, 02:01 AM   #1
Rhaven Blaack
Warrior

Default "Happy Birthday Buck" Thunder Fighter

A few years back, I assisted a designer to make add-on parts for the paper model of the Buck Rogers Thunder Fighter So that you can make all of three different variants (to include the David Jones Concept Thunder Fighter and a fan based forward swept wing version that I created) which can be found here: http://www.paperaviation.de/Thunderf...erfighter.html
Now this is the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCK" Thunder Fighter (with cockpit interior and landing gear)
(*NOTE* I know that the cockpit is not canon, but I (and the designer that I work with) am working on a updated cockpit interior that is more canon.)
Here are the photos:

IMAG0713.jpg IMAG0712.jpg IMAG0711.jpg IMAG0710.jpg IMAG0709.jpg IMAG0708.jpg

As you can see by the photos, the canopy does slide and I have added a GREAT DEAL MORE DETAIL than what comes with the original kits.

ENJOY!!!