Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old February 29th, 2004, 05:13 PM   #1
Spike The Cylon
Captain

Question What Level?

I've taken me almost a week to get to level 3, and I was wonder if anyone else is having trouble? Or if it's just me?

Fleeing From The Cylon Tyranny, The Last Battlestar, Galactica, Leads a Rag-tag Fugitive Fleet On A Lonely Quest. A Shining Planet, Known As....Earth!
Spike The Cylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2004, 06:30 PM   #2
Commander Cain
Shuttle Pilot

Yeah man. I consider myself a pretty accomplished video game player and this game is frustratingly hard. I can't get past the first level. I'm ashamed. That Paulus hacks me off. The AI on this game is quite random. Meaning the game is pretty poorly done. Its beautiful to look at and listen to, but the game play is poor. I swear Paulus runs from me to make sure I can't help him. I have killed 14 raiders in part three of the first level, he has had 20-30 seconds flying unharrassed only to go to the death screen with noone on him. Is there some magic trick I have to perform to save that loser from himself. I'm going back to SOCOM II. At least when you fail on that game its your own fault.

"I really think you should take a look at the other battlestar." Cylon pilot
Commander Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2004, 10:08 AM   #3
Spike The Cylon
Captain

I just got to the level where you have to man the Galactica's gun turrents, and I can't save the ship. I'm getting really frustrated.

Fleeing From The Cylon Tyranny, The Last Battlestar, Galactica, Leads a Rag-tag Fugitive Fleet On A Lonely Quest. A Shining Planet, Known As....Earth!
Spike The Cylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2004, 04:28 PM   #4
Commander Cain
Shuttle Pilot

Ok here's what I mean. I took the advice on the post below. Another 10 tries and I beat level one. Level 2 took me one try and 3 minutes 41 seconds. I got an A. That's why Playstation Mag gave it 5 out of 10. The randomness. Some levels frustratingly difficult, some levels, show up and get an A.

"I really think you should take a look at the other battlestar." Cylon pilot
Commander Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2004, 05:46 PM   #5
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike The Cylon
I just got to the level where you have to man the Galactica's gun turrents, and I can't save the ship. I'm getting really frustrated.

This level can be a challenge however it can be done. Use the controler arrows to switch turrets. In the end you will have to man the rear turret on the Galactica's rear. Keep shooting at the incoming missiles by depressing the secondary weapon control [] square button to charge your missiles. If done properly the dreaded grading report will come on to tell you how good or bad you did. It took me many tries on the first go around but on the most difficult level I breezed through it.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote