Old July 12th, 2006, 02:21 AM   #1
StarshipTrooper
Bad Email Address

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Admin
BattlestarGalacticaClub.com

WTF? Only 1 Day Left...

G E N E R A L I N T E R E S T:

BattlestarPegasus.com is being offered for sale

Over the years, I've been approached on the subject of selling this domain name. I've rejected all offers--until now.

While I still love Battlestar Galactica (mainly the original series & Richard Hatch's books) I have had little to no time to give to this site, due to a VERY busy career, plus raising a family.

The domain is being auctioned on eBay.com (U.S.). Only the domain name BATTLESTARPEGASUS.COM, not the web content or web hosting, is being offered.

Michael Faries
BattlestarPegasus.com

P.S. If the domain does not sell, I'll continue to host the existing content until such time that I either receive another serious offer, decide to re-post the auction or finally return to upkeeping the site.

http://www.battlestarpegasus.com/

BattlestarPegasus.com web domain

US $1,800.00

End time: Jul-13-06 12:51:02 PDT (1 day 10 hours)

Shipping costs: Pickup only - see item description for details

Ships to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).

Item location: San Jose, California, United States

Meet the seller

Seller: mfaries ( 11)

Member: since Sep-03-03 in United States

Ownership of the web domain name BATTLESTARPEGASUS.COM is now available. Does not include web hosting or existing web content (past or present).

This web domain has been operational since 1998 with a fan-based focus on the science fiction TV series BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

The site is named for the fabled battlestar Pegasus which has appeared in both the original 1978-79 Battlestar Galactica series ("The Living Legend, Parts I & II") as well as an ongoing appearance in the current re-imagined SCI-FI Channel production of Battlestar Galactica.

The owner has decided to offer the domain for sale. Only the domain name is being sold. The buyer is not entitled to the existing web content, nor claims to any past/present web work related to this site. Web hosting is not provided as part of the sale.

Transfer of domain ownership will occur after successful close of sale and payment has been made.

Domain name is registered through NETWORKSOLUTIONS.COM. The buyer must have an account with NETWORKSOLUTIONS.COM in order to facilitate successful transfer of this domain name.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180004083424
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote