Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old September 22nd, 2004, 02:00 AM   #1
TTRTR
Bad Email Address

Angry Level 11 - can anyone help with tips please?

Hi there,

Congrats on a great & informative forum, I've searched for the answer to my question, but it seems everyone else got through the level without needing any hints!

I'm struggling with Level 11 as I can't work out how to destroy the 2 tankers. I'm bombing the hell out of them. I worked out that holding the bombing button down drops about 35 bombs within a few moments, but those ships just won't fall out of the sky.

Anyone have time to let me know where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
TTRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2004, 02:44 PM   #2
TTRTR
Bad Email Address

Cool

I finally got it anyway after about the 30th time trying. I'll post a how to for anyone else who needs it.

The bomber is slow but can really take a beating. Where I went wrong was to use too many bombs which drew off power resulting in the bomber being more easily destroyed by the fire it was taking. Using a lot less bombs resulted in being able to be fired at with little effect.

Go in very close along & slightly above the side of the tankers, place a few bombs to blow off the diagionally placed side hatches (you'll know you got it when the elite raiders are introduced). If you're quick, you can then bomb the contents once the hatch is blown. Otherwise, blow the 2nd hatch on the same side then swing round & try again for the contents. There are 4 hatches, 2 on each side + 3 targets up top that are easy to take out (use your target finder to see them). That's it, move on to the 2nd ship.

Once both ships are taken out, you'll be moved off to a new area where there are many light tankers and one heavy tanker. Use your target finder again and go and get the heavy tanker. That's it mission complete.

I guess I could have also taken out a few light tankers, possibly as secondary objectives, but I was so sick of the level that I didn't try.

Looks like level 12 was worth getting to though!
TTRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2004, 12:06 AM   #3
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

[MOVER]viper[/MOVER]

Congratulations warrior!!!

i woulda liked to have helped...but I only got to level 2 and I lent my PS2 to a friend.

"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2004, 06:36 PM   #4
braxiss
Major

sorry i gave up two months ago when i couldn't pass level seven
Old October 7th, 2004, 11:37 AM   #5
doc834
Bad Email Address

I got stuck at level 6 and then I didn't have a PS2, anymore. I gave my game to a friend. Would love to play it, again.
doc834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2004, 08:17 PM   #6
Captain Bran
Shuttle Pilot

I am sorry I can't help. I haven't gotten that far

I wish they designed the game so you could save your progress at any point in the game.

Have you checked online for any cheat or hint codes? Sometimes you can find good ones at:

www.ign.com

KEEPING THE FAITH IN 2004 AND BEYOND

Captain Bran
Captain Bran is offline   Reply With Quote