Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > Colonial Library
Notices
Colonial Library Grab a glass of ambrosa and wrap yourself around stories, written by residents of our little corner of the universe!

Old April 20th, 2003, 09:44 PM   #1
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Stargate Impact

We should never underestimate the weight of influence true impact has on our lives. Impact touches us briefly, but lives with us forever.

The ocean. The first time I saw it I was awestruck. That feeling somehow has never left me. Whenever I see it, it fills me with fear and wonder. The vastness of it, the sheer mass is like nothing on Earth.

The desert stars. These days in our overcrowded cities with what can only be called night light pollution, we have lost sight of the majesty above our heads each evening. But in the desert you can still see it and gape and marvel. The impact of my first time has never left me to this very day. They are uncountable.

Battlestar Galactica left an impact without equal on our lives. You can see it in the desperate words we all share for its continuation. You can feel it in the messages of endearment posted here and in petitions and letters filling studio offices. You can not replicate impact without the substance that gave it that impact.

16,000 people, representing 1,000 times as many, are not wrong.

We just need to leave a bigger impact.

Affectionately and respectfully,
Muffit
Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2009, 12:42 AM   #2
Senmut
Strike Leader

Default Re: Impact

I want my BSG, and I want it NOW!!!!!!!!
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2010, 11:30 PM   #3
Senmut
Strike Leader

Default Re: Impact

Hello??????
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote