Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old March 11th, 2003, 10:11 AM   #1

Default To Micheleh

Micheleh,

I am not trying to cause trouble on the forum just trying to end to senseless accusations from both sides. I believe that this is the person behind the trolling on the SciFi Forum. I would like to have this cleared up in time because the trolling activities on the SciFi Forum is making some of the fans of the original accuse us of trolling and vice versa from my constituents. I am trying to get to the bottom of this for all fans so we can stop the accusations on the SciFi Forum which only damages the fandom as a whole.
Old March 11th, 2003, 10:17 AM   #2
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFormer Assistant
Richard Hatch

I understand that. However, if someone from another board had what they thought to be a legitimate grievance with you, for instance, we wouldn't let them post information which could be used to reveal private personal information about you, either. I would rather that if people have problems concerning other members, they contact a mod or admin privately, and see what can be done.

The only thing we can take action on here is how people conduct themselves here, by our rules.
Micheleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2003, 10:19 AM   #3

I understand your position. The only thing that concerned me about the 5 handles that belonged to the individual is that they would take opposite stances as if different characters to try and bait members of the forum who are fans of the original and vice versa.
Old March 11th, 2003, 10:23 AM   #4
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
Richard Hatch

Thanks for understanding, and the heads up. I don't mind posting alerts about possible mischief makers. I appreciate those.
Old March 11th, 2003, 10:25 AM   #5

Anytime Micheleh... I want to have good relations with the fans of the original and the trolling has some oon both sides blaming each other which is not good for the fandom. I would hate to think it is just one person instigating needless flames from fans of opposing views. I have already reported them to abuse.net and I will publish the findings on my forum and website.
Old March 11th, 2003, 10:33 AM   #6
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
Richard Hatch

Cool. Just be careful. I know I'm a worst-case-scenario sort of person, but I tend to look at information on the net as pretty much the same as if I'd written it on paper and done a mass mailing. Same principle, if you think about it, really.
Old March 11th, 2003, 06:45 PM   #7
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
Richard Hatch

LOL! Why the :confused:?
Old March 12th, 2003, 05:54 PM   #8
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
Richard Hatch

Ah, right.

(*Note to self- anytime anything goes on, get out clueX4 and find the boss.*)

Sorry, I should've IM'd you right away. It's been one of those weeks.

Last edited by Micheleh; March 12th, 2003 at 06:39 PM..