Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old March 2nd, 2004, 07:52 PM   #1
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Thumbs up MONKEY ISLAND - Really fun adventure series

Hi all!

Just thought I'd mention this, in case you've never seen this set of games. LucasArts makes a wonderful set of adventure games with gorgeous art and memorable, foot-tapping music. The writers are truly hilarious and you'll laugh the whole way thru. It's a great way to get the family (and friends) around the tube and share many evenings of fun trying to group-solve the plot puzzles. Here's a pic (I added the text captions cuz I don't know how to capture the live voices and music).

This is by FAR my favorite set of PC adventure games. I noticed they have /really/ been marked down at Amazon:

Curse of Monkey Island (part 3) - $9.99

Escape from Monkey Island (part 4, 3D) - $9.99

You can even buy the whole series as a bundle for less than the price I paid for one:
Mega Money Bundle of 4 ($27.99)

These are REALLY REALLY fun. And if you've been looking for a family night center piece or friends/kids get together, this'll do it for sure.

Toodles,
Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2004, 05:00 PM   #2
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

It sounds like fun .............If only he'd do that for the computer ......
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote