Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old November 14th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #1
Bandit82ABN
Bad Email Address

Default Original BSG Episodes online

They used to be free, but now I cannot even find them. I'm sure Comcast had something to do with it.

Can anybody help?

Respectfully,
Bandit
Bandit82ABN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #2
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Original BSG Episodes online

It's been a while. They were on NBC's website in some sort of classic TV area for a while.

That pre-dated Hulu, I think. If you have a Netflix subscription, they were available on the streaming service along with G-80.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2012, 12:58 PM   #3
Bandit82ABN
Bad Email Address

Thanks much for the reply. I appreciate it. Yes, there is a copy at NBC, but sadly they got hacked 2 and a half weeks ago. Most of the damage was to streaming video and message boards.

Hulu as well as Fancast (now Xfinity) also had them, but they have since been removed. The copies at NBC are a mess (lock up, restart, missing scenes, etc).

I'll try another approach. Thanks again.

Respectfully,
Bandit
Old November 21st, 2012, 03:05 PM   #4
peter noble
Strike Leader

Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force
COMMAND INSIGNIACo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com

I had a look on YouTube but the episodes there are in German. I did find 'Hand of God' in English.
Old November 21st, 2012, 11:55 PM   #5
Lara
Squadron Leader

We used to be able to get them through 7Plus, but they've gone when I just looked (probably expired the rights finally.. same with our SciFi channel)

Did come across a nice fan recut of the Return of Starbuck (apols if I'm the last person in the universe to discover it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wFNd...ture=endscreen

Got all diverted and watched it :-)

Some of the original eps are loaded, but its hard to find them among the fan edits. Nice quality on the Pegasus eps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWj1A...eature=related

Then got diverted by the 'failed scifi of the 70's compilation (including BSG... on the criteria is lasting less than 1.5 seasons.. which is true..) and thought it is was good for a quiz night.. I certainly had to stretch the little grey cells to recognise some of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZer...eature=related

gotta luv youtube (some of the time )

Cheers,
Lara
Old November 26th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #6
Bandit82ABN
Bad Email Address

Again, thanks for the replies.

Respectfully,
Bandit