Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old October 3rd, 2003, 07:37 PM   #1
dvo47p
Bad Email Address

Default Ok guys, yes MEN.. STRIP for Science Fiction? How low will Bonnie go, READ ON

Via the Scifi Bboard email, I have been out on the town, but I'm still sober, I think?

Sci Fi Channel Looking for a Male Naturist
Elizabeth Taylor
Oct 2, 03 - 7:41 PM
Email etaylor@asmithco.com
I am a producer in Los Angeles working on a new television show and was hoping you might be able to help me.

A. Smith & Co. Productions has joined forces with The Sci Fi Channel to produce a cutting-edge new reality series called Mad Mad House… and we are looking for the stars of our show!

We are scouring the country to put together a group of individuals who live very alternative lifestyles. This core cast will be known as The Alts. Like royalty, the Alts will live in and reign over a mansion called Alt Manor. They will get the chance to showcase their lifestyle and demonstrate their special skills to America, but the Alts’ biggest responsibility will be to choose a winner from among 12 “Joe Average” contestants who will dare to come live with them in Alt Manor.

We are specifically looking for people whose unusual lifestyle is incorporated into every aspect of their lives. The perfect Alts look the part, dress the part and live the part 24 hours a day!

We are currently looking for a male naturist.

If you, or someone you know, might be interested in possibly participating in the show please contact me at your earliest convenience. Alts will be compensated for their appearance on the show.

A. Smith & Co. was formed in November 2000 by former Fox Sports Network Head of Programming, Production and News, Arthur Smith. Kent Weed, longtime friend and industry veteran joined Smith in this venture to produce high quality programming for all mediums. Right from its inception, the company hit the ground running, securing numerous commitments from broadcast networks, cable networks and syndicators including Fox, FSN, ABC, FX, The Game Show Network, MTV, VH1, and The History Channel. The company specializes in variety, reality, talk, game, music, sketch, documentary and event programming.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth Taylor
A. Smith & Company
(310) 828-1811 ext. 1005
etaylor@asmithco.com

Oh yeah I replied, what I get I shall post from:
http://www.scifi.com/madmadhouse/

I will do this for a good used Porsche 911, hell even a Boxster. For a Carrera GT, I have zero morals absolutely no limit, hetro wise.

Last edited by dvo47p; October 4th, 2003 at 04:12 PM..
dvo47p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2003, 08:03 PM   #2
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
And my husband wants to know why I hardly watch TV
anymore! :thumbdwn:
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2003, 03:37 PM   #3
originalsinner

Default Enough

The Reality thing is tired, and its just not "Scifi" I like to see a show with Bonnie Hammer and Ron Moore and angry BSG fans!
Old October 4th, 2003, 04:20 PM   #4
BSG_Sci_FiPulse
Warrior

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
SciFiPulse.net

Actually that could be entertaining. Think about it, Ron Moore, Bonnie Hammer and a bunch of hardcore Battlestar Galactica fans locked in a house together for 10 weeks. Now that could well prove very entertianing. Imagine some of the debates that could happen.

Yes I know it is a shameless plug but I am the one that has to live with it.
BSG_Sci_FiPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2003, 11:42 AM   #5
dvo47p
Bad Email Address

Default Witch, Vampire, Modern Primitive or Naturist Guy to 'dangle' for ratings?

A nude vampire, go figure? Maybe it would look good to land a job on this weird reality show if whoever has a resume listing the mental institutions they have been committed to?

Quote:
Originally posted by BSG_Sci_FiPulse Actually that could be entertaining. Think about it, Ron Moore, Bonnie Hammer and a bunch of hardcore Battlestar Galactica fans locked in a house together for 10 weeks. Now that could well prove very entertianing. Imagine some of the debates that could happen.
Ian not 10 weeks but:
1. Are you able to commit yourself to shooting the series for the entire month of September, 2003? (notice the "commit yourself"?)

INSTRUCTIONS: Fill in the top part of this form and answer all five personal questions, save the file, then e-mail it as an attachment to http://altcasting@<a href="http://ww....scifi.com</a>

“Mad Mad House”
Alt Casting Questionnaire 1

Family Name:
First Name:
Do you have an “Alt” Name?
What is your date of birth? Age:
What is your place of birth (city/state/country)?
Please indicate your gender:  Male  Female
Home Address:

Home Phone (with Area Code): Cell Phone (with Area Code):
E-mail:

PERSONAL QUESTIONS (Please include as much detail as you want or need.):

1. Are you able to commit yourself to shooting the series for the entire month of September, 2003? Yes No

2. Describe your lifestyle and what makes it “alternative.” Would you place yourself in a “category” (Witch, Vampire, Modern Primitive, etc.)?

3. If you were to put on a performance that showcases your unique talents, skills, or rituals, describe what that would involve. How do you feel about showcasing your unique talents, skills or rituals on camera?

4. Describe what empowers you about living an alternative lifestyle?

5. What makes you the perfect Alt for “Mad Mad House?”

Last edited by dvo47p; October 5th, 2003 at 11:52 AM..
Old October 5th, 2003, 07:28 PM   #6
Rickyrod70

Default Oh Brother

Just what we need another reality show. When will this craze end? Enough is enough.
Old October 7th, 2003, 11:43 AM   #7
dvo47p
Bad Email Address

Default Not the typical Dear John letter

Dear John:

I just received your email. I would love to talk to you about the show. I am on a very TIGHT deadline, so please call me at your earliest convenience.

I would love to interview you for the show. I can be reached at (310) 828-1811 ext. 1005.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth Taylor
A. Smith and Company
etaylor@asmithco.com