Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > Colonial Library
Notices
Colonial Library Grab a glass of ambrosa and wrap yourself around stories, written by residents of our little corner of the universe!

Old September 23rd, 2006, 08:52 AM   #1
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Exclamation Posting in the Library

Folks, it has come to my attention that we've been pretty lax of late with the postings here in the Library. Lax in that we have submission guidelines laid out that nobody seems to be following.

Colonial Library Submission Guidelines

I don't want anybody to think that I'm trying to discourage anyone from trying to post any story here - far from it. As the guidelines say, any sci-fi story is welcome (with the obvious exception). And, being a writer myself, I want to encourage anyone who has a story inside them to get it out for everyone to enjoy (with the obvious exception, of course).

However, we do need to make sure that the stories submitted to the Library meet minimum standards as set by the owner and staff of Colonial Fleets. Those standards are pretty well set out in the guidelines, I think, as is the way to go about getting the story posted here. It's not rocket science, in fact it's not difficult at all - any of the Mods can get it set up for you.

If you have a recent posting in the Library that has suddenly disappeared, don't fret, it's not gone - as I have the opportunity this weekend (between chores, unfortunately), I'll be evaluating and restoring those stories in the proper format.

In the future, though, if you'd please read and follow the submission guidelines linked above, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote