Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Merchandise & Memorabilia
Notices

Old June 16th, 2011, 08:44 AM   #1
gooby.gabby
Bad Email Address

Default Battlestar Galactica Uniform

Hey all, I am really getting into the whole battlestar costuming. I am a member at blackstar and saw a link to this site, which I have to say is amazing. I currently own a tan uniform and jacket that I got from bsg.org (www.battlestargalactica.org). Their uniforms are good quality and pretty close to the original show, in my opinion. I was thinking about getting a bridge uniform, but wasn't sure. Can anyone help me decide what I should do? Thanks in advance for those that do help
gooby.gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2011, 09:18 AM   #2
gooby.gabby
Bad Email Address

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica Uniform

sorry i forgot to include the pic of my uniform

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/...raBSGphoto.jpg

Last edited by gooby.gabby; June 16th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: to change wording and because i didnt see the image on the post, i wanted to make sure that the url of image was there
gooby.gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #3
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Welcome to Blackstar as well as Colonial Fleets! I say, if you love BSG, get it all while you can!! I started way back when with the warrior uniform. Then I got the cape and medallion, etc. for the dress uniform.

Eventually, I got the bridge uniform as well. So, as a biased fan of the show, I say if you have the cubits, get it!!

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2011, 09:06 AM   #4
Spectre
Shuttle Pilot

On a side not, but related--Katarra8 (Kathy) is now offering the blue cape and silver neckpiece. She's also got Adama's medallion.
Old September 16th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #5
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Yeah, I saw that blue cape and silver medallion. I would love to get them to really dress up in my bridge blues, but I am worried that the blue material will not match and it would look strange or funny. I don't know, unfortunately, I don't have the cubits right now for such a purchase seeing as to how I rarely get to wear the BSG uniforms...

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2011, 11:01 AM   #6
Spectre
Shuttle Pilot

I spoke with her about the fabric, and she has 3 different shaeds of the blue. Swatches are available to see if they match. One of them should.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 05:27 PM   #7
Jubal
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooby.gabby View Post
Hey all, I am really getting into the whole battlestar costuming. I am a member at blackstar and saw a link to this site, which I have to say is amazing. I currently own a tan uniform and jacket that I got from bsg.org (www.battlestargalactica.org). Their uniforms are good quality and pretty close to the original show, in my opinion. I was thinking about getting a bridge uniform, but wasn't sure. Can anyone help me decide what I should do? Thanks in advance for those that do help
Thanks for the link. I should probably save up for that. So what's it looking like? About nearly a grand for a colonial outfit?

Was going to make an outfit, might still give it a go, but good to have a nice outfit at the same time.
Jubal is offline   Reply With Quote