Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Other Science Fiction Shows
Notices
Other Science Fiction Shows A place to discuss all of the other Sci-Fi shows
which may tickle your fancy!

Old September 25th, 2022, 05:34 AM   #1
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default the new Quantum Leap

At last! Someone has gotten a remake/sequel right!
I loved the new Quantum Leap pilot episode. At times I was near tears because it brought back pleasant memories of the original series. I sure hope that Scott Bakula will eventually decide to be a guest star. I think part of the reason the program worked well was because Don Bellisario and Deborah Pratt were involved in it.
I liked all the characters, although it will take a few weeks to get everyone straight in my head. There were no unpleasant characters (not even the bad guys were really offensive) and the special effects weren't overwhelming.
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off