Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old July 7th, 2008, 02:03 PM   #1
StarshipTrooper
Bad Email Address

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Admin
BattlestarGalacticaClub.com

Default Kidman gives birth Monday to girl named Sunday

Kidman gives birth Monday to girl named Sunday

By John Gerome

Associated Press Writer / July 7, 2008

NASHVILLE, Tenn.—Nicole Kidman gave birth Monday to a baby girl named Sunday.

In a statement e-mailed to The Associated Press, Paul Freundlich, a publicist for her husband, Keith Urban, said: "Nicole and Keith Urban are delighted to announce that Nicole Kidman gave birth to a baby girl on Monday morning, July 7, 2008, in the United States. Sunday Rose Kidman Urban weighed 6 pounds, 7 1/2 ounces. Husband Keith was by Nicole's side and mother and baby are very well."

Urban posted a message on his Web Site that said: "Earlier this morning Nic gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban. We want to thank everybody that has kept us in their thoughts and prayers. We feel very blessed and grateful that we can share this joy with all of you today."

The baby is the first for Kidman and Urban, who married in June 2006. She has two children, Isabella and Connor, from her marriage to Tom Cruise. Kidman recently told Vanity Fair that she had a miscarriage early on in her relationship with Cruise, leading them to adopt.

Cruise filed for divorce in February 2001 after 10 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce was finalized later that year.

Kidman, 41, won an Oscar for her role in the 2002 film "The Hours."

During a concert Saturday in Nashville, Urban said, "I'm going to dedicate a song to my very, very, very, very, very pregnant wife" before singing his hit, "Better Half."

Urban, 40, won a Grammy in 2006 for best male country vocal.

The couple, who were both raised in Australia, have a home in Nashville.

In a recent radio interview in Nashville, Kidman revealed that Urban had been getting hands-on in preparation for the birth by attending Lamaze lessons, saying, "He doesn't know the name (of the classes), but he has been very good at it!"

------

On the Net:

http://www.keithurban.net/site.php

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a...rity+headlines
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 04:05 PM   #2
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Kidman gives birth Monday to girl named Sunday

I love how every time a celebrity has a baby, it's considered "news".....

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 02:32 PM   #3
StarshipTrooper
Bad Email Address

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Admin
BattlestarGalacticaClub.com

Battlestar Galactica 1978 Re: Kidman gives birth Monday to girl named Sunday

Well, as I mentioned at BSGClub.com, celebrities always seem to come up with odd names for their babies. Apple Paltrow, anyone?

StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #4
Archangel
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini1999 View Post
I love how every time a celebrity has a baby, it's considered "news".....
Heh, I know what you mean, but this one grabbed my interest, especially because of her former marriage to Tommy-boy.

Remember why they adopted their kids? Because they couldn't conceive one of their own.

Now she has a kid with Keith Urban and Tommy has 1 (2?) with whatsername.

Huh?

Okay, we know she's fertile because we spent the last few months obviously pregnant.

So if she couldn't conceive with Tommy...

Where the heck did his current family come from?

Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2008, 02:46 PM   #5
Damocles
Bad Email Address

The Last Person

Who cares?

Someone make sure that the kids don't turn into zombies like the parents are and I'll be happy.
Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote