Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 3rd, 2003, 07:17 PM   #1
Bijou88

Angry Where do I send the protest letters to?

I am new to writing protest letters. I have found a great list of advertisors to write boycott letters to but I want to also contact the executives. Specifically, I want to write to the people that approved the production of the mini. I would love to send my thoughts to Ronald D. Moore and Bonnie Hammer as well. Any help in finding the addresses of StudiosUSA, Universal Vivendi and The Sci Fi Channel would be greatly appreciated as well. I have my letters written, I just don't know where to send them to on December 9th!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Write your letters for a Continuation today! jjrakman The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 2 January 7th, 2004 07:07 PM
Mini-series Master Advertiser List (The people to send Boycott letters to!) Bijou88 The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 1 December 11th, 2003 07:39 PM
Letters to The Scifi Channel............... dvo47p The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 10 August 20th, 2003 08:41 PM
Letters to The Scifi Channel............... dvo47p Galactica Cafe 1 August 19th, 2003 07:28 PM
Attemping to settle the Galacticon Protest SS1 The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 1 April 7th, 2003 11:20 PM

So sez our Muffit!!!

For fans of the Classic Battlestar Galactica series

COPYRIGHT