Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 17th, 2003, 07:02 PM   #1
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Question OT: Please sign Ren & Stimpy DVD Petition!

Hi all,

How abouts helpin' a friend out by signing a petition for something I would dearly love to see on DVD - the infamous Ren and Stimpy Show!!! If you're not familiar with it, it's a cartoon with humor so raucous Nickelodeon finally had to pull it - despite a burgeoning fanbase! Only Nick has it, and they don't like to show it cuz fussy moms complain they don't want their kids watching shows about missing fart friends

PLEASE SIGN! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! This show makes me laugh so hard I get tears every time! My personal favs:

- Lovelorn Stimpy screaming "C-H-I-C-K-E-N-!!!" for his half-digested love partner

- The Royal Canadian Mounted Yaksmen (Yep, lots of Canadian jokes)

- LOG

- And my all time, FAV FAV FAV - Ren and Stimpy disembark in front of a large Latin American audience and Stimpy orates: "La cucaracha tiene grandes huevos!!!"

It's funnies to die for!!! Here's the link:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/RSRonDVD/

THANKS!!!!!
Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2003, 04:42 PM   #2
Cosmic Cleric

Default Just signed the petition!

My most favorite moment was in the episode "Space Madness" when Ren was tempting Stimpy to push the button that would destroy the Universe (or something along those lines). I laughed so hard at the part when Ren was outrageously tempting Stimpy to push the button, finally taking Stimpy's head and beating it against the table in front of the button (mounted on top of a table in the center) a couple of times. It was just so over the top that it made me laugh too much!
Old January 27th, 2003, 06:07 PM   #3
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Thanks Cosmic Cleric! Yeah, there are so many outrageously funny moments I can't begin to list them all. How about crossing the river of beans into Canada on the belly of a pig.. then it springs a leak and Ren screams, "ABANDON PIG!!!!!"

Thanks for signing!!!

Old January 28th, 2003, 01:38 PM   #4
dah66
Warrior

I signed. I haven't seen the show in years. From what I remember, it was hilarious.

Dave
dah66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2003, 04:28 PM   #5
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Thanks dah66!
Old January 28th, 2003, 10:40 PM   #6
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)