Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old June 27th, 2003, 11:36 AM   #1
ravesholpulsar
Shuttle Pilot

Default Galactica Tos -- Classice Scene Re-written

Here's another scene from the original 1978 pilot of Battlestar Galactica re-written to reflect the impending remake from the Dark Lords at Sci-Fi Channel.

This scene is where Baltar looks down at the ruins of Caprica.

EXT. HILLTOP – OVERLOOKING THE CAPRICAN CITIES – EARLY DAWN

The charred remains of the great cities of Caprica are greeted by a twin sunrise. Thousands upon thousands of buildings now lay within the fiery rubble.

COUNT BALTAR beams a triumphant glare at the destruction. He is flagged by two Cylon Centurions.

BALTAR:
The destruction of the original Galactica is complete.

CYLON#1:
OUR FORCES HAVE TAKEN FANS OF THE ORIGINAL GALACTICA PRISONERS AT THE SPACE DOMES. THEY TELL OF FANS WHO REFUSE TO WATCH THE REMAKE.

BALTAR: (GRINS)
What fans? How far could they go? If a handful of fans did indeed escape watching the remake, they would have neither food or fuel for a prolonged summer.

CYLON#1:
THE INFORMATION IS NOT COMPLETE. IT IS OFFERED IN EXCHANGE FOR THE "RE-IMAGINING."

BALTAR:
And what is the standing order for fans of the original Galactica from your Ronald Moore?

CYLON#1:
EXTERMINATION.

BALTAR:
Then carry out your orders. If they exist, they’re doomed.

Both Cylons turn obediently and march to their ship. Baltar turns back at the destroyed cities.
--------------------------------------
END TRANSMISSION
ravesholpulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2003, 11:51 AM   #2
The Blue Mule
Warrior

Hey RP,
Shouldn't it have been:

CYLON# 1
THE INFORMATION IS NOT COMPLETE,IT IS OFFERERED IN EXCHANGE FOR A "CONTIUNUATION." ??

Funny!

Howabout :

TIGH: Looks like a a lot of our FANS violated the re-imagining trend and skipped the RD Moore premiere.

ADAMA: Yes colonel, make a note to discuss discipline and those with good taste in the ranks!

TIGH: YES SIR!

Rich
Old June 27th, 2003, 12:02 PM   #3
ravesholpulsar
Shuttle Pilot

Default GOOD COME BACK!

Dear Rich:

Hey hey hey, who's the freakin' satarist here, huh? Me or you? I don't need this.

I could go anywhere in the universe and be treated like crap!

Hang on.... My mind is slipping into a black hole and I'm starting to ramble needlessly....

Yep, I'm definately loosing it. I've just spelled my name by peeing in the snow -- and I just realized there's no snow.

Yours truly,
Sir Graham Terryfeather (the 3rd)

PS: I hear voices in my head telling me butter is better than margerine.
-------------------------------------
END TRASNMISSION
ravesholpulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2003, 01:36 PM   #4
The Blue Mule
Warrior

umm,....yikes. Mr Pulsar just got on the 5:15 headed east real fast.

SDFX"DINGDINGDINGDINGdingdingding....."
(sdfx of passing a train crossing)

Heeeeee's Out O' here!

Come on back when there's REAL snow!

P.S. I just heard that RD Moore is going to try his hand at re-imagining,......"Sigmond and the Sea Monsters."
Dark,complex and dramatic, sort of a cross between Platoon, JFK, and My dinner with Andre!
"Well you just have to wait and see it when its's done"~ R.D.Moore.

Can't wait!

Rich